Thread: Lovely Linda!

Lovely Linda!

Greetings, Linda in Waghäusel, Germany! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Oh, what a precious baby bunny you were, Linda, and now, 6 years later, more beautiful still! Your plush, fawn colored coat is gorgeous! What a treat it must be for your human, holding your warm body close, stroking your velvety, soft coat! And how heart-melting is your sweet face, those big, dark eyes! *swoon*

What a lucky human is yours, Linda, having a best furry friend as beautiful, as sweet, as special as you in her/his life; your young human's #1 among all of her bunnies! It's no wonder she/he loves you so very much, Linda, and no doubt you love her/him back every bit as much! What a heavenly match you two makes; best friends for life!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your devoted human's love filled tribute, seeing your precious photos has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Pet of the Day celebration, sweetheart...romping in your garden with all of your bunny buds; enjoying some TV time with your human, receiving countless cuddles; enjoying that BIG bedtime carrot; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful, sweet Linda, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear
    Rabbit, Holly, Locke, Moppel, Lina, and Klopfer too!

What a precious baby!

Beautiful Linda!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, lovely Linda in Germany! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What a lovely bunny you are! I like your golden fur with the darker areas, your dark eyes and alert ears! I hope your person will give you and your bunny house-mates some gentle pats for me, because you are beautiful

I smiled as I read about how your person cares for all of you, and you enjoy extra TV and snuggle time together! You explore in the garden when the weather is nice, and you sometimes enjoy a special treat of carrot! Perfect for a loved bunny like you!

Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to Linda!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Linda

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 172
Size:  12.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a beautiful girl you are.
    You have six friends to enjoy life with.
    However, you are special. You get to go inside
    Celebrate your world famous day and many more

Dearest Linda, what a lovely bunny you are indeed! You were such a beautiful baby rabbit, and you have grown up to be a stunning lady rabbit! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. Your colorful fur coat is gorgeous, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big dark eyes. You live in a big hutch with your six dear friends Rabbit, Holly, Locke, Moppel, Lina, and Klopfer. You all enjoy running outside in the garden. Every evening your dear person gives you each a carrot. Sometimes he/she takes you inside, Linda, and strokes you while watching TV. You both enjoy that very much! You also enjoy being given a treat. You look back at her/him so cutely, you get some more! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Linda, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person, Rabbit, Holly, Locke, Moppel, Lina, Klopfer, and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery