Thread: Hiro the Matchmaker!!!

Hiro the Matchmaker!!!

Hi Hiro! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet little man!

Oh my, Hiro! Your cuteness quotient is off the charts! What an adorable, pawsitively precious Maltie x Bichon x Lhasa x Yorkie pupper/matchmaker you are, sweetheart! Those huge, soulful brown eyes of yours could melt the hardest of hearts, and I have to admit being a sucker for you scruffy pups! hehe And while not all super heroes wear capes, we see this Hiro does!

I was warmed to the core, Hiro, reading your rescue story, your proud family's love filled tribute! We are so thankful to them for rescuing from the mean streets, welcoming you into their lives and providing you with yes, every doggie's furever dream home, even accommodating your need for a single story model when selecting their house! Well, seems that was the least they could do, seeing as how your Cupid magic made for one heavenly match!

When my son was dating, in his online profile, he mentioned he had a dog named Hiro. His future wife, recognizing the Japanese name, wondered if he were someone who appreciated Japanese culture. The rest, as they say, is history. They went on a date during which Hiro was not exactly on his best behavior. But she gave him another chance and five years later they are married.
    And oh yes! What a heavenly match it turned out to be, indeed: you and your Mom and Dad, together furever! Just as your Grandpawrent says, "and the rest is [happy Hiro] history!" Dream home, dream pawrents and dream life! What more could a pup hope for! Oh course it is your Daddy and Mommy, your entire family who are the luckiest of all, having a fur baby as adorable, as sweet and loving, as packed with personality, as special as you, Hiro! The joy you bring to their lives is immeasurable! More than a best friend, you're family, your humans' cornerstone and north star, the tie that binds! What a treasure you are, Hiro, testament to the priceless rewards of rescue!

Hiro finally has his dream home. It is a one-story house, since he doesn't do stairs. He can run around and go inside and out as much as he wants. He deserves it. He's brought such joy to our family.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today, poring over your precious pics and learning of the VERY special place you hold in your humans' hearts and they in yours has been such a treat! I hope you're being treated to a very special Dog of the Day celebration...playing and napping, feasting on your fave foods and treats, receiving countless cuddles and kisses, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Loads of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable, sweet Matchmaker Hiro, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Hiro, you are adorable! What an absolutely precious Maltese, Yorkshire Terrier, Bichon Frise, Lhasa Apso mix you are! Thank you for sharing all those terrific photos with us. Your delightful personality shines through so well in them! What a wonderful love-story you have to tell, of bringing your dad and future mom together! You were rescued eight years ago, a four-pound, two-month-old found wandering the streets of Riverside, California. My deepest gratitude to your rescuers, who brought you to safety and then got you together with your Permanent, Perfect home and family! Now you are living the life you deserve (and you always deserved), and you bring great joy to your family. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Hiro, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hiro

Name:  25b.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  325.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    Of all of your cute pictures, I love the Superman best
    You are that for sure, and much more.
    You are so much loved by your whole family
    Celebrate your special day and many more