Thread: Marvelous, Magnificent Maki!

Marvelous, Magnificent Maki!

Dearest Maki, you are marvelous and magnificent indeed! What a handsome gentleman you are, an absolutely stunning Peach Tabby. My absolutely stunning Peach Tabby girl says "Hello, Meow!" Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are so beautiful in them both, with that pale orange fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with those long white whiskers and lovely big green eyes. In the first one, you look like you are relaxing on a cloud gazing out at us, and in the second you're so cute on your side with your eyes shut, reaching out with your "arms." I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to La Rochelle, France and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved persons will pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! You and your dear brothers and sisters were all abandoned at age one year. I'm horrified and revolted to think of the kind of sub-humans who would abandon you all like that. And I'm so very glad and grateful you were rescued. You were placed in a shelter, and not long afterwards you met and then adopted your dear Forever Family there. You let them know they were the chosen ones by climbing onto their backs! My deepest gratitude to those great shelter people who took you in and then brought you together with your family-to-be. And also my deepest gratitude to your terrific family for bringing you Home! I hope and pray that your siblings also were rescued and have happy stories to tell now.

And what a delightful personality you have! You're a very loving cat and sometimes follow your people around like a dog would do. You love being carried like a baby on your person's shoulder and petted, and you also enjoy tummy-pets. You're funny and cute when you sleep, often in unusual positions, as we see in that one photo. You're very peaceful and loving, and your people can play with you like a doll. You never scratch or bite except in play. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Maki, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and siblings and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 04-23-2022 at 07:53 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Gorgeous Maki!

Bon jour, Maki, in La Rochelle, France! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful Peach Tabby boy you are, Maki!
    Your gem green eyes are gorgeous, and compliment so perfectly your plush, uniquely peach colored coat! Stunning!

We are so grateful to your family for going the rescue route, adopting a shelter kitty and providing him with the happiest of furever homes! Then again, with you latching your claws onto their backs I'm pretty certain you weren't going to let them leave the shelter without you!

What lucky humans, having been chosen, adopted by you to your own and only, having a furry family member as beautiful, as sweet and gentle, as devoted and loving as you, having known your love and companionship the past 13 wonderful years!

Maki is a very loving cat, sometimes following us like a dog would do. He enjoys being petted while on our shoulder, carried like a baby. He also likes to be petting on his belly.... He is a very peaceful and lovely cat, he never scratches or bites us (except when he is playing). We can take him and play with him like a doll.
    Yes, certainly did have a rough start in life, Maki, but thanks to your humans you were sprung from that shelter, with nothing but happy, carefree, love filled years from that day forward! What a purrfect match your and your humans make, Maki, better together, forever and always!

He had a hard life before, but now he has a nice family and a beautiful house to live in. And we are very happy and proud to consider him a member of our family!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Maki! Meeting you today, reading your human's heartwarming tribute and seeing your gorgeous, heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you're being treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration..enjoying a shoulder ride, receiving countless cuddles and belly rubs, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Maki, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Maki

Maki you are extremely beautiful

Hello, marvelous Maki in France! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome peach tabby gentleman you are! I smiled when I read that you chose your family by climbing on them! I have a family member who was chosen by an orange tabby kitty who reached out and tapped her with his paw - I love stories like these!

You are gorgeous- I like your green eyes and your lovely tabby markings, from head to tail! You don't mind being carried, and you accept tummy-pets! You are a very peaceful, lovely kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Maki!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678