Thread: Sweet Smokey!!!

Sweet Smokey!!!

Hi Smokey! Happy hammie Pet of the Day to you, sweet little one!

AWW!!! What an adorable, pawsitively precious, utterly irresistible, Teddy Bear hammie you are, Smokey! Your long, floofy, black coat is so beautiful, your huge, black eyes total heart-melters! It's not often a black hammie is our featured honoree, so seeing you up on my Pet of the Day page today put a big smile on my face! And we can't blame your for being a bit camera shy, sweetheart, so thank you for posing so patiently for your photo shoot! Now all the world can see just how adorable, how beautiful you are! And not only are you beautiful in looks, but in personality and heart as well!

How lucky your human is, having a sweet and loving, playful and personality packed furry family member in you, Smokey, bringing endless smiles and joy to her/his days! What a tiny, furry treasure you are, Smokey, just as special as can be, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today, reading your human's heartwarming tribute has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...running on your wheel and rearranging your habitat to your liking, hehe; munching on your fave foods and treats; spending special time with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and wee *kisses* to you, adorable, sweet Smokey, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Adorable Smokey!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Smokey, what an adorable teddy bear mix hamster you are! That long black fur is gorgeous and looks so luxurious, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big dark eyes. You like to hide in your bedding, so it's hard to get a good photo of you. You have such a delightful personality, too. You're a very busy hamster. You enjoy playing in your hamster ball, and you rearrange your bedding so it is just the way you like it. You're very curious, sniffing everything around you, You don't really like to be picked up, but once your dear person has you in her hand, you're happy. You and she love each other very much, don't you. You're her dear little flooffy friend! What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Smokey, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Smokey

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  11.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a little cutie who loves to run in his ball.
    You have to re do your bedding to please yourself.
    Celebrate your special day and many more

Congratulations, Smokey, on being POTD! You are absolutely precious, darling, brilliant, photogenic and Heaven-sent! (We rodents!) We loved reading about your happy life and adorable personality. Sending ALL best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO www.guineapigsrfun.net