Thread: Beautiful Bunny Sky!

Beautiful Bunny Sky!

Hi Sky! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Oh my! What a beautiful Lionhead bunny you are, Sky! Love that photo of you as a baby; precious!!! And now, all grown up, even more beautiful still...if that's possible! Your velvety, plush, pearl grey coat is gorgeous, and your sweet face a total heart-melter!

I'm so very sorry to hear of the tragic passing of your fur mom, Sky. Thankfully you and your littermates survived, with you finding your way to the bestest furever home imaginable; loved unconditionally! You even found a friend in your Gram's Papillion pup! How special is that!

Your family is so very lucky, having a beautiful, sweet and gentle fur baby in you, Sky! What a treasure you are, beautiful inside and out, one most deserving Pet of the Day!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Sky! Meeting you today, reading your human's heartwarming tribute has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing and spending fun time with your family, receiving tons of treats and cuddles, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you beautiful, sweet Sky, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your Papillion pup pal, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sky.

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  10.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a little cutie who was bottle fed
    So you are not as afraid of humans
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Sky, what a beautiful young Lionhead Rabbit you are! You're so pretty in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. What an adorable fluffy, snow-white child you were, and what a stunning grown-up you are now, with that colorful coat that looks so soft and that sweet face with those cute perky ears and lovely big dark eyes. And what a story you have to tell! Your mother was tragically killed, and the kits needed to be bottle-fed until you were old enough to find new homes. You and your dear sister Pearl came to live with your Furrrever Family. Now you are two years old, and you receive unconditional love in your household. You love to play with your eight-pound Papillon housemate. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Sky, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Pearl and Papillon friend and people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful bunny Sky! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous lion head bunny you are! Your fur was light when you were a young bun, and now you have some pretty grey areas on your light coat! I like your sweet face and your small, straight ears!

I smiled when I read that you are buddies with your Papillon house-mate! You occupy someone's lap, and I am sure there's a lot of smiling going on as your people watch you! I hope you get some extra cuddles or a yummy bunny treat to celebrate your special day!

Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to sweet Sky!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678