Thread: Hunky Romeo!

Hunky Romeo!

Hi Romeo! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

Romeo, Romeo! Oh, what a hunky handsome, brindle coated, smooshy-faced, low ridin' lover boy of a Bully your are, Romeo, looking so adorable in your heartful Valentine's Day shirt!

Yes, you certainly are one utterly irresistible Bully boy, Romeo! But just as your Mom says, as handsome as you are, it's your sweet and loving personality, your big heart that makes you the EXTRA special pup that you are, winning hearts wherever you go, receiving cuddles and kisses from all you meet, especially the tiny 2 leggers! And by all accounts you give back as good as you get!

As his name implies, he is a lover. He attracts - and accepts attention wherever he goes, and delivers kisses especially to small children. They gravitate to him because he is low to the ground like they are, we think.
    How lucky your family is, sweetheart, having a fur son as adorable, as lovable, as special as you! Perfection on 4 paws, that you are, Romeo, simply the BEST!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Romeo! Meeting you today, reading your Mom's love filled tribute has been the perfect start to my morning! I hope you're being treated to a very special Dog of the Day celebration, Romeo...taking a walk around the neighborhood, giving and receiving oodles of hugs and kisses; chowing down on your fave foods and treats; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits by your family and all of your adoring friends and fans! Loads of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, adorable, sweet Romeo, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Romeo, oh Romeo, what a sweetie you are, and what a hunky one, too! You're so cute in your Valentine's shirt, which you get to wear all year round (though you actually tolerate it for a photo or two from time to time). You have the sweetest personality. As your name suggests, you are a lover! You attract and accept attention wherever you go, and you deliver kisses, especially to small children. They love you because you're low to the ground like they are. You and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Romeo, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Romeo

Name:  large (2)11.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  14.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a handsome and lovable guy.
    even if you do snore during your nap
    Celebrate your world famous day