Thread: Beautiful Boy Rian!

Beautiful Boy Rian!

Dearest Rian, what a beautiful boy you are, indeed! You are an absolutely stunning Rottweiler/Malamute mix fellow, with that thick, fluffy fur that is so colorful, and that sweet face with those huge furry ears and lovely big brown eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! Your delightful personality comes through so well in it. You're two years old, full of energy, and you make your dear person smile with your antics. You are his/her best friend and favorite companion. You both enjoy being together as much as you can be. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Rian, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Rian!

Woof, woof, Rian in England, U.K.! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Oh my! What a dashing, devilishly handsome Rottie x Malamute boy you are, Rian, one beautiful blend of two much loved breeds! Your sleek and shiny coat with its striking, black and gold coloring is stunning, and just look at those fluffy ears, those amazing gold eyebrows! hehe

He is a Rottweiler and Malamute mix. He is a bubbling hyper cuddly pup, with the playful Rottweiler enthusiasm, and the Malamute fluff and stamina!
    And just as your proud person says, you're not only breathtakingly beautiful in looks, but overflowing with personality and an unbridled love for life, just as sweet and cuddly as can be with a heart of gold! Oh, how lucky your human is, having a fur baby, a best furry friend and family member as special as you in her/his life, with SO many more wonderful years of shared loved and companionship, happy times awaiting you both! Every day spent with you is better, and that's why we love doggies!

Rian is my best friend, and my favorite companion. No matter where I go or what I do, he wants to be with me, and it makes every experience more fun to have him along!
    Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your Mom/Dad's love filled tribute to her/his best buddy has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Dog of the Day celebration, Rian...playing and spending special time with your human, savoring some yummy biscuits, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Loads of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Rian, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gorgeous Rian!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rian

Name:  dog.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  10.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You are a handsome loving big boy
    Celebrate your world famous day