Thread: One of a Kind Molly!

One of a Kind Molly!

I would like to introduce Miss Molly Ann. Molly just had an 18th birthday party on April 1st. I am not sure what her breed is, though she has large, meaty paws and a thick tail, kind of like a Maine Coon. She resides in Connecticut with the rest of her fur family, and her hoomans.

Molly came to us as a baby kitten, still needing to be bottle fed. My brother found her in the dumpster at his former job – he heard an animal crying and knew there were other dangerous animals around, so he searched and searched until the sound led him to the dumpster, and there she was! We've been in love with her since then.

Molly enjoys car rides, laying in the sun, and enjoying the warm weather. I have taken her to different towns, drove around the back roads, and cruised into the sunset with her by my side. We have been through so much together, and she has always been there for me when I was sad or upset. The past 18 years with her have been amazing and I wish I could have 18 more with her.

Molly is a one-of-a-kind cat and personality. I have never experienced another cat quite like her – which is why she deserves a day to be recognized as the cat of the day!
    Hello, Miss Molly Ann in Connecticut! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful lady you are! I like your golden fur, your tabby markings, your paws (peets) and tail! Your fur looks very soft and smooth- I hope your people will give you loads of pats and snuggles for me today!

You have quite the rescue story! Your person-to-be heard you crying, and searched until he found you! When you first came home, you were very small and needed bottle feedings. I am so glad your person found you that day!

You enjoy car rides, warm weather and lying in the sun. You have been with your person for 18 amazing years! Your person writes that you are one of a kind and "I have never experienced another cat quite like her"! What a happy life you have shared together !

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Molly!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Molly, a.k.a. Miss Molly Ann, what a beautiful lady you are indeed! You're so pretty in those great photos. In that first one, are you're all dressed up for your 18th-birthday party? What a gorgeous party girl you are! A belated Happy 18th birthday to you! And in those others, you're absolutely stunning, so comfortable and relaxed and contented in them. Your fur is such a pretty mixture of brown and orange Tabby, and it looks so soft. And what a sweet face you have, with that orange nose outlined in black and those lovely big green eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Connecticut to pet you, and pet the rest of your fur family, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what an amazing story you have to tell! When you were a baby kitten, still needing to be bottle-fed, you were discovered in and rescued from a dumpster! I'm horrified and outraged that some lower-than-human dirtbag abandoned you like that, and may that alleged-person's karma catch up with him/her/it very soon. I am so very glad and grateful that that good person heard you and looked for you and found you and rescued you and brought you to your Purrrfect Furrrever HOME! Blessings to him and you and all your wonderful family of all species. You've been together for eighteen amazing years now, and may you enjoy many more. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

You enjoy car rides, and your dear Purrrson takes you on nice long drives. You've been through so much together, and you've always been there for her/him when she/he was sad or upset. She/he has never experienced another cat quite like you! You're "a one-of-a-kind cat and personality." You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Molly, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your fur family and hoomans and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats!

Last edited by phesina; 04-14-2022 at 06:44 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

One in a Million Molly!!!

Hi Miss Molly! Happy Cat of the Day, gorgeous, and belated happy 18th birthday wishes, too! Nothing warms my heart more than seeing a beautiful *senior* kittyzen honoree gracing my Cat of the Day, and how very deserving you are, sweetheart!

Molly is a one-of-a-kind cat and personality. I have never experienced another cat quite like her – which is why she deserves a day to be recognized as the cat of the day!

Your birthday photo has my heart melted into a pool of pure mush, Molly! To say you are one cherished and much loved family member would be an understatement! You look SO adorable, precious beyond words, modeling your beautiful, royal purple birthday hat and cape, and just look at that fabulous MEOW sign! Can't help but notice how your attire matches the dining room wall! hehe

Endless thanks to your dear skin brother for rescuing your tiny defenseless self from that dumpster so many years ago, to your family for opening up their home and hearts to one most deserving girl, providing you with every kitty's dream life. And in return, each and every day since coming home, you've repaid the compassion shown you, bringing so much comfort and joy to your hoomans lives, most especially your skin sister!

We have been through so much together, and she has always been there for me when I was sad or upset. The past 18 years with her have been amazing and I wish I could have 18 more with her.
    How blessed your family is, Molly, having a fur baby as special as you in their lives, having known your love and devotion, your companionship the past 18 wonderful years and counting! The happiness you bring to their lives is testament to the priceless rewards of rescue! Beautiful inside and out, in purrsonality and heart, you truly are one in a million, Molly! More than a pet, or even a best furry friend, you're a full fledged, 4 footed family member, your humans' Cat of the Day EVERY day, their Cat of a Lifetime!

Many thanks to your skin sister for nominating you, giving us the pleasure of paying tribute to one most deserving girl! Reading her heartwarming tribute, seeing your heart-melting photos has been pure joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart...enjoying a car ride, traveling the byways with your skin sister; spending some time outdoors, soaking up the sunshine; feasting on your fave foods and treats; being lavished with love and cuddles; spoiled to the max! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful, sweet Molly, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

The Birthday Girl!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~