I would like to introduce Miss Molly Ann. Molly just had an 18th birthday party on April 1st. I am not sure what her breed is, though she has large, meaty paws and a thick tail, kind of like a Maine Coon. She resides in Connecticut with the rest of her fur family, and her hoomans.

Molly came to us as a baby kitten, still needing to be bottle fed. My brother found her in the dumpster at his former job – he heard an animal crying and knew there were other dangerous animals around, so he searched and searched until the sound led him to the dumpster, and there she was! We've been in love with her since then.

Molly enjoys car rides, laying in the sun, and enjoying the warm weather. I have taken her to different towns, drove around the back roads, and cruised into the sunset with her by my side. We have been through so much together, and she has always been there for me when I was sad or upset. The past 18 years with her have been amazing and I wish I could have 18 more with her.

Molly is a one-of-a-kind cat and personality. I have never experienced another cat quite like her – which is why she deserves a day to be recognized as the cat of the day!
Hello, Miss Molly Ann in Connecticut! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful lady you are! I like your golden fur, your tabby markings, your paws (peets) and tail! Your fur looks very soft and smooth- I hope your people will give you loads of pats and snuggles for me today!

You have quite the rescue story! Your person-to-be heard you crying, and searched until he found you! When you first came home, you were very small and needed bottle feedings. I am so glad your person found you that day!

You enjoy car rides, warm weather and lying in the sun. You have been with your person for 18 amazing years! Your person writes that you are one of a kind and "I have never experienced another cat quite like her"! What a happy life you have shared together !

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Molly!