Hi Miss Molly! Happy Cat of the Day, gorgeous, and belated happy 18th birthday wishes, too! Nothing warms my heart more than seeing a beautiful *senior* kittyzen honoree gracing my Cat of the Day, and how very deserving you are, sweetheart!

Molly is a one-of-a-kind cat and personality. I have never experienced another cat quite like her – which is why she deserves a day to be recognized as the cat of the day!

Your birthday photo has my heart melted into a pool of pure mush, Molly! To say you are one cherished and much loved family member would be an understatement! You look SO adorable, precious beyond words, modeling your beautiful, royal purple birthday hat and cape, and just look at that fabulous MEOW sign! Can't help but notice how your attire matches the dining room wall! hehe

Endless thanks to your dear skin brother for rescuing your tiny defenseless self from that dumpster so many years ago, to your family for opening up their home and hearts to one most deserving girl, providing you with every kitty's dream life. And in return, each and every day since coming home, you've repaid the compassion shown you, bringing so much comfort and joy to your hoomans lives, most especially your skin sister!

We have been through so much together, and she has always been there for me when I was sad or upset. The past 18 years with her have been amazing and I wish I could have 18 more with her.
How blessed your family is, Molly, having a fur baby as special as you in their lives, having known your love and devotion, your companionship the past 18 wonderful years and counting! The happiness you bring to their lives is testament to the priceless rewards of rescue! Beautiful inside and out, in purrsonality and heart, you truly are one in a million, Molly! More than a pet, or even a best furry friend, you're a full fledged, 4 footed family member, your humans' Cat of the Day EVERY day, their Cat of a Lifetime!

Many thanks to your skin sister for nominating you, giving us the pleasure of paying tribute to one most deserving girl! Reading her heartwarming tribute, seeing your heart-melting photos has been pure joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart...enjoying a car ride, traveling the byways with your skin sister; spending some time outdoors, soaking up the sunshine; feasting on your fave foods and treats; being lavished with love and cuddles; spoiled to the max! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful, sweet Molly, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

The Birthday Girl!!!