Thread: Sweet Sassy!!!

Sweet Sassy!!!

Hi Sassy, a.k.a. "Little Miss Mischief!" Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a pawsitively precious, cutie patootie, Cockapoo girl you are, Sassy! Your sweet face, those big, soulful, love filled brown eyes could melt the coldest and hardest of hearts! No surprise to learn how handily you wormed your way into your humans' hearts, sweetheart! Who could resist, indeed!

Like your family (before you came along!) our home has only known the companionship of big breed pups! Still, I knew the moment I laid eyes on your adorable self that you were a Cockapoo! And while your coat may not be full out apricot, you couldn't be any more special if you tried! Not only are you breathtaking beautiful, you're packed with sass and personality; perfect just as you are! Did I mention packed with personality? Gotta love a girl with your brand of trouble making!

The breeder gave her the name Sassy, not knowing how utterly appropriate it was. One could also call her "Little Miss Mischief," for she is just that! Anything and any trouble she can get into, and there is there.
    How lucky your family was the day you chose them to be yours, sweetheart; truly blessed to have an adorable, fun and life loving furry family member in you! What a treasure you are, Sassy, perfection on 4 paws, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet Sassy! Meeting you today, reading your Mom's heartwarming tribute has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration...making good trouble, getting into all sorts of fun mischief; savoring some yummy treats; receiving tons of cuddles; being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and wee kisses to you, adorable, sweet Sassy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sassy

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  10.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You look so sweet, but you can be full of mischief
    You are so much loved by your family
    Celebrate your special day and many more

Hello, Sassy! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a cutie you are! I don't think I have ever met a Cockerpoo before. I would like to give you some gentle pats and hugs, because your apricot-colored fur looks so soft! I agree completely with my friend tatsxxx11- you are a precious cutie girl!

You are a busy girl, too- having all sorts of fun, getting into (a little) trouble and always being your special self! Perfect!

Happy, happy Dog of the Day to Sassy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Sassy, what an utterly adorable cockerpoo lady you are! You're so pretty with that thick, fluffy, fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with those gorgeous apricot highlights and lovely big dark eyes. And you're not only beautiful, you have the most delightful personality, too! You're full of energy, and you certainly do live up to your name. Not for nothing are you known as "Little Miss Mischief!" When you were a young pup, you joined your family after their beloved standard poodle Maggie passed away. You captured their hearts and helped bring them great comfort. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sassy, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Maggie Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery