Thread: Magnificent Minnie!

Magnificent Minnie!

Dearest Minnie, what a magnificent young lady you are! You're so beautiful, with that soft-looking Tuxedo fur in such an interesting pattern. That big black spot on your white chest really stands out! And what a sweet face you have, with that white mustache and those lovely big green eyes. You are absolutely stunning in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. They're both beautifully composed. First, you're sitting so proudly on that tree stump in the middle of the grassy yard, and then you're relaxing in that big chair with the fluffy cushioning. Your dear person is a very talented photographer, but with such a gorgeous model, how could she/he miss? I wish I could reach through the screen and over the ocean to Baleyssagues, France, to pet you, and pet your kitty housemates Eiffel and the others, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved people will pet you all for me .

What a terrific story you have to tell! You were a feral kitten living in the garden of your family-to-be. Eiffel befriended you and encouraged you to stick around, and then taught you how to be a good cat. Your people eventually coaxed you into the house, and you became part of the family. You have a delightful personality! Your people say you walk as though you're on stiletto heels. You "talk" to them in an assortment of squeaks, especially early in the morning. They are very happy you wandered into their garden that day! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Minnie, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Eiffel and other kitties and people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Tre Manifique Minnie!

Bon jour, Minnie in beautiful Baleyssagues, France! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a fabulously fetching French feline you are, Minnie! Donning those black, spike heels, those elegant, white, opera length gloves, with that beautiful, black choker adoring your neck you truly are a vision to behold; tre magnifique!

We are so thankful to your dear fur sister and mentor, Eiffel, for taking your tiny, wee self by the paw, leading you out from the garden into the house, straight into your humans' hearts; helping to make you a full fledged member of the family! How lucky you were to have had Eiffel as your mentor during those early days, showing you the ropes, how to be a good kitty! And how lucky are your humans, having been so serendipitously blessed with a fur daughter as beautiful, as sweet, as special as you! What a gem of a girl you are, Minnie, a treasure, one most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

What a treat it was meeting you today, Minnie! Reading your heartwarming homecoming story and seeing your precious photos has warmed me to the core! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart...playing with sister Eiffel and sunning yourself in your lovely garden; feasting on your fave foods and treats; spending fun time with your family; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle hugs and *kisses* to you, beautiful Minnie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear sister Eiffel too!

Beautiful!

Those eyes!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I would like to honor Minnie. She's two years old and she was befriended by one of our other cats (Eiffel) in our garden as a feral kitten when she was only a few weeks old. Eiffel encouraged her to stick around, and taught her how to be a good cat. We eventually coaxed Minnie into our house and now she is part of our family. We live in Baleyssagues which is a village in SW France.

Minnie always walks as though she is wearing stiletto heels and "talks" to us using a variety of squeaks - she is particularly vocal first thing in the morning. We are glad she wandered into the garden that day.
    Hello, beautiful tuxedo lady Minnie! What a gorgeous kitty you are with your white and black coat that looks so soft, your long whiskers, and your gem-like green eyes! I would gladly give you a hug if I could - since that isn't possible, I hope your people will do that for me. You are stunning!

You were a feral kitten and just a few weeks old when you were befriended by Eiffel in the garden. Eiffel encouraged you to stick around, and you learned from Eiffel all you need to know about being a good cat! Your people were patient until you were ready to move inside, and now you are part of the family!

I smiled when I read about how you "talk" to your people with a variety of squeaks, especially in the morning! You have things to say! You walk as though you are wearing stiletto heels, sweet lady! How wonderful that, as a tiny kitten, you found your way into the garden!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Minnie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678