Dearest Minnie, what a magnificent young lady you are! You're so beautiful, with that soft-looking Tuxedo fur in such an interesting pattern. That big black spot on your white chest really stands out! And what a sweet face you have, with that white mustache and those lovely big green eyes. You are absolutely stunning in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. They're both beautifully composed. First, you're sitting so proudly on that tree stump in the middle of the grassy yard, and then you're relaxing in that big chair with the fluffy cushioning. Your dear person is a very talented photographer, but with such a gorgeous model, how could she/he miss? I wish I could reach through the screen and over the ocean to Baleyssagues, France, to pet you, and pet your kitty housemates Eiffel and the others, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved people will pet you all for me .

What a terrific story you have to tell! You were a feral kitten living in the garden of your family-to-be. Eiffel befriended you and encouraged you to stick around, and then taught you how to be a good cat. Your people eventually coaxed you into the house, and you became part of the family. You have a delightful personality! Your people say you walk as though you're on stiletto heels. You "talk" to them in an assortment of squeaks, especially early in the morning. They are very happy you wandered into their garden that day! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Minnie, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Eiffel and other kitties and people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.