Thread: Sweet, special bunny Biscuit!

Sweet, special bunny Biscuit!

Biscuit is very special to my whole family, and completes all of our lives every single day. Whenever you walk by him, you cannot help just going: "awww!!!!" Two years ago, i took him home from my sleepaway camp, and he has received infinite love ever since. The funny things he does daily are cute enough to make anybody's day. For example, he recently taught himself how to roll over. He also eats and chews and scratches everything in sight. Sometimes, we have to remind him that he's not a dog, even if we did put him into a shark costume for Halloween and do make him wear a neon green vest for a walk.

Biscuit also has a habit- he's a total germaphobe. All he ever does is clean himself! As first-time rabbit people, we didn't realize he doesn't need baths, so we were so confused when he hated the bath we gave him. Oops... now we know better. And he made it abundantly clear - he was very displeased, and spent what seemed like hours grooming himself afterwards, glaring at us. Biscuit is so special to me and my whole family and i hope you pick him for pet of the day, he loves new people! This is Biscuit in his "shark" costume, he didn't like it very much, but he looked very cute.
    Aww, hello, Biscuit bunny in New Jersey! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a handsome bunny you are! I like your grey fur that looks so soft, your dark eyes, and your alert ears! I would be very glad to pet you -- since I can't, though, I hope your people will give you some extra pats and snuggles for me! You are a cutie bunny!

You are a busy bunny, too! You recently taught yourself to roll over. You keep yourself clean, and when your people bathed you, you weren't a happy guy. When it is time to go for a walk, your people have you wear a bright green vest- that sounds like a good idea to me. All the better and safer to see you, sweet boy! You like to chew or scratch everything in sight! Best of all, you are very special to your entire family, and a loved bunny! As it should be!

Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to Biscuit!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sweet Bunny Biscuit!

Greetings, Biscuit! Congratulations on being crowned Pet of the Day, and how very deserving you are, sweetheart!

AWW!!! What a beautiful, beyond adorable bunny boy you are, Biscuit! Your plush, silvery grey coat is gorgeous, your big, brown eyes swoon worthy! But it's your proud human's love filled tribute, learning how very loved and cherished you are, that has stolen my heart! And speaking of hearts, how heart-melting is that photo of you posing so patiently for the camera in that adorable shark Halloween costume! What you furry ones won't put up with to please the humans! Yes indeedy, your cuteness quotient truly is off the charts, Biscuit, able to brighten and make anyone's day!

What a lucky boy you are to be so very loved and well cared for, Biscuit, having a furever family as devoted as yours! But none luckier than your humans, having a furry family member, a best furry friend as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you in their lives! How blessed they were the day they opened up their home and hearts to you, Biscuit! The joy, love and laughter you bring to their lives is a priceless gift!

Biscuit is so special to me and my whole family and i hope you pick him for pet of the day, he loves new people!
    Great thanks to your family for nominating you for Pet of the Day, sweetheart, giving us the chance to honor one EXTRA special boy! I hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled (bath free) Pet of the Day celebration...playing and self-grooming, hehe; donning your neon green safety vest, enjoying a nice walk; munching on your fave foods and some yummy bunny treats; spending special time with your humans, receiving bunches of cuddles and kisses; being spoiled rotten and loved to bits! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Biscuit, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Precious Biscuit!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Biscuit

Name:  large11.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  11.2 KB

Such a little sweetheart.
    You deserve to be Pet of the Day
    You hate baths, because you can clean yourself.
    Celebrate your special day and every day

Dearest Biscuit, you are so very sweet and special indeed! What a beautiful bunny you are, so pretty with that soft-looking fur and that sweet face with those cute perky ears and lovely big dark eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You make a terrific shark! And what a delightful personality you have. You do so many cute and funny things, you make your dear people smile with your antics. You taught yourself to roll over, and you eat and chew and scratch everything in sight. You don't like baths, because you do a much better job keeping yourself clean! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Biscuit, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Biscuit, on being POTD! You are soooooooo darling, clever and precious! My heart melted when I read the first sentence in your POTD tribute, "Biscuit is very special to my whole family, and completes all of our lives every single day." That is so sweet AND true about the darling pets in our lives! BTW, your shark costume is just TOO FUN! We loved reading all about your happy life, wonderful personality and loving family! God Bless You and Everyone in Your Loving Family! Sending ALL best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO www.guineapigsrfun.net