Biscuit is very special to my whole family, and completes all of our lives every single day. Whenever you walk by him, you cannot help just going: "awww!!!!" Two years ago, i took him home from my sleepaway camp, and he has received infinite love ever since. The funny things he does daily are cute enough to make anybody's day. For example, he recently taught himself how to roll over. He also eats and chews and scratches everything in sight. Sometimes, we have to remind him that he's not a dog, even if we did put him into a shark costume for Halloween and do make him wear a neon green vest for a walk.

Biscuit also has a habit- he's a total germaphobe. All he ever does is clean himself! As first-time rabbit people, we didn't realize he doesn't need baths, so we were so confused when he hated the bath we gave him. Oops... now we know better. And he made it abundantly clear - he was very displeased, and spent what seemed like hours grooming himself afterwards, glaring at us. Biscuit is so special to me and my whole family and i hope you pick him for pet of the day, he loves new people! This is Biscuit in his "shark" costume, he didn't like it very much, but he looked very cute.
Aww, hello, Biscuit bunny in New Jersey! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a handsome bunny you are! I like your grey fur that looks so soft, your dark eyes, and your alert ears! I would be very glad to pet you -- since I can't, though, I hope your people will give you some extra pats and snuggles for me! You are a cutie bunny!

You are a busy bunny, too! You recently taught yourself to roll over. You keep yourself clean, and when your people bathed you, you weren't a happy guy. When it is time to go for a walk, your people have you wear a bright green vest- that sounds like a good idea to me. All the better and safer to see you, sweet boy! You like to chew or scratch everything in sight! Best of all, you are very special to your entire family, and a loved bunny! As it should be!

Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to Biscuit!