Thread: Gorgeous Molly!!!

Gorgeous Molly!!!

Good morning, Miss Molly! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!

Oh my! What a pawsitively precious, breathtakingly beautiful Tabby baby you are, Molly! Your coat is simply stunning! Can't help but notice how your blanket/throw echoes your striking, black and white markings! But as beautiful as you are in looks, it's your sweet and loving purrsonality, your ability to put smiles on the faces of all you meet, winning their hearts so handily, that makes you the EXTRA special girl that you are! No wonder your pawrents fell fast and hard the moment they laid eyes on youk, hehe! How could they resist? And at a mere 3 months old, so many wonderful years of shared love and companionship awaiting you all!

Molly never ceases to put a smile on the faces of all who meet her, and instantly wins people over by cuddling up in their lap for a cat nap, while purring herself to sleep. Molly is the sweetest kitty cat anyone could ever wish for, and we couldn't love her more!
    How lucky your family is, Molly, having a fur baby as beautiful, as sweet and cuddly, as loving as you! Your humans sure did hit the jackpot they day they welcomed you into their home and hearts! Inside and out you couldn't be any more purrfect if you tried!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Meeting you today, reading your Mom's love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration, Molly...playing in full out kitty mode; cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, gentle hugs and kisses to you, beautiful, sweet Molly, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, VERY day!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Molly, what a sweet little girl you are! You're absolutely precious, a darling kitten just three months old, so cute with that grey and brown and black Tabby with white fur that looks so soft. What a sweet face you have with that cute black nose and those lovely big eyes. You're so beautiful in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. What a beautifully composed shot that is, with those background colors bringing out your own coloring, and your sweetness, so well. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Winter Springs, FL and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're full of energy and make your dear Purrrsons, and everyone you meet, smile with your antics. You're a pleasant and lovable kitty, curling up in someone's lap or pouncing on anything in sight. Your Purrrsons fell in love with you the moment they met you, and they took you Home that day. You let them know right away that they were your chosen ones! You win over everyone you meet by cuddling up in their lap for a cat nap, as you purr yourself to sleep. They say you're "the sweetest kitty cat anyone could ever wish for." You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Molly, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Miss Molly!

Whether she's curled up asleep in your lap, or pouncing on anything in sight, Molly is a pleasant and lovable kitty. The moment we met her, we fell in love with her right away and couldn't resist bringing her home with us.

Molly never ceases to put a smile on the faces of all who meet her, and instantly wins people over by cuddling up in their lap for a cat nap, while purring herself to sleep. Molly is the sweetest kitty cat anyone could ever wish for, and we couldn't love her more!
    Hello, Molly in Florida! Happy Cat of the Day!

What an adorable kitten you are! I like your tabby and white markings and your cute kitten face! I would love to give you a gentle little pat (or two or ten!)- since I can't, though, I hope your people will give you some for me! You are purr-ecious!

You are a very sweet, pleasant kitten! You cause everyone to smile when they meet you! When someone sits down, you choose their lap for a cat nap, while purring yourself to sleep You are "the sweetest cat anyone could ever wish for", and your people could not love you more! PURRRRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear kitten Molly! Long and happy life to you, sweet girl!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678