Thread: Lovely Lionhead Lola!

Lovely Lionhead Lola!

Greetings, Lola in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

AWW!!! What a beautiful "Zwergkaninchen," Dwarf Lionhead bunny you are, Lola! Your soft and fluffy, white and caramel colored coat is so pretty, and how sweet are your small, perky ears; so much preciousness to be had in that tiny body! And at 6 1/2 years young, you're clearly one well cared, pampered and much loved girl, no doubt!

How lucky your young man/lady is, Lola, having a best furry friend as beautiful, as sweet, as special as you in her/his life! I'm sorry to hear you don't get along with the Guinea Pig, that kitty Blacky fears you for some reason! If only you furry ones could talk maybe we'd know why! But until then, *wink* *wink,* you have your young human and she/he you, best friends for life, and that's all that matters! What a heavenly match!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Lola! Meeting you today, reading your devoted human's heartwarming tribute to her/his beautiful bunny has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Pet of the Day celebration, Lola...spending some fun time in your garden, weather permitting; munching on some yummy carrot and apple, perhaps some early dandelions, hehe; cuddling with your human; being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful, lovely Lola, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to Blacky and the Guinea Pig too!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lovely Lola!

This is my sweet rabbit. Her name is Lola. Lola lives in a hutch in my garden. She is six-and a half years old. She's brown with white spots. She is always happy when I play with her.

In summer Lola runs in our garden. She eats carrots, apples and much more, and drinks water. Lola is a "Zwergkaninchen"- a Lionhead dwarf rabbit“ that's why she's so small. Lola doesn't like guinea pigs, I do not know why. Her favorite food is dandelions. Our Cat Blacky is afraid of Lola, but I don't know why. Rabbits are not predators, after all. Sometimes I wish our animals could talk to us so we could understand! Lola is not loud and is always a happy rabbit. I love her, and she is very soft to pet.
    Hello, lovely bunny Lola! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful bunny you are! I like your golden brown and white fur, your dark eyes, and your cute straight ears! I would be very glad to gently pet you! Since I can't, though, I hope your person will pet you for me!

You are a busy lady, living in your hutch and enjoying the garden when the weather is nice. You eat carrots, apples and your favorite food is dandelions! You are always happy, especially when your person plays with you! I am sending you a gentle hug for your special day

Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to lovely Lola!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Lola, you are lovely indeed! What a beautiful "Zwergkaninchen" Rabbit you are, with that fluffy orange-brown and white fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with the cute perky ears and lovely big dark eyes. You are so pretty in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us! You have a delightful personality, too! You enjoy running in your garden in the summer. You're always happy when your dear person plays with you and pets you. I'm sorry to learn that your dear kitty housemate Blacky is afraid of you, even though you are not a predator. I hope that before long you two will become the best of friends. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lola, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Blacky and person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with a special serving of dandelions!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Lola

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 183
Size:  11.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a beautiful little girl and so soft.
    Wonder why you do not like guinea pigs
    Celebrate your world famous day