Greetings, Max in Waldbrunn-Lahr, Germany! Happy, hoppy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to your proud young man, Konrad, too!

What an adorable, most pawsome bunny boy you are, Max! W
ho needs a fancy breed title when you're as gorgeous a you? Your fluffy coat with its unique coloring and markings is so beautiful, and I can only image how soft to the touch it is, how special it is to hold you close and cuddle you!

You look so comfy, Max, nesting in that bed of soft hay in your deluxe hutch! Such a lucky boy, being so well cared for and loved, pampered to pieces by your BFF, Konrad! And just as lucky is he, having a sweet and loving best furry friend in you, Max! Beautiful inside and out, you couldn't be any more special if you tried! You're the best!

Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos, reading your human's love filled tribute to his best bunny buddy has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Pet of the Day celebration, Max...running and playing; chowing down on your fave bunny treats; spending special time with Konrad, receiving tons of cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful, sweet Max, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful Max!!!