Thread: Adorable Ace!

Adorable Ace!

Dearest Ace, what an adorable little guy you are! You're absolutely precious, a growing kitten of just seven months. You're cute as can be in that great photo, wearing your birthday hat. Thank you for sharing it with us! That deep black fur is so fluffy and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big golden eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to North Augusta, SC to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrsons found you, and I am so very glad and grateful to those wonderful people for rescuing you and bringing you HOME! You are very special to them. You survived a dog bite to the neck when you were only three weeks old. Your 13-year-old human sister nursed you back to good health, and now you are just fine, thank goodness. You're growing into a great cat, and you're a great friend with your toddler human sister. You've never bitten or scratched her, not even after she put that birthday hat on you! You're playful but also relaxed. You're a real sweetheart, and your Purrrsons look forward to "many years of fun and cuddles with our little Ace!" You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ace, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear 13-year-old and toddler sisters and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Adorable Ace!!!

Hi Ace! Happy Cat of the Day to you, cutie pie!

What a handsome, oh so fluffy, black coated baby boy you are, Ace! And as we can see from your feature photo, quite the party animal to boot! You're looking SO adorable in that birthday hat! Major props to you for allowing your young skin brother to put that hat on your head, posing so patiently for your photo shoot! hehe What a good boy!

We're so happy to hear you're fully recovered from that scary bite, Ace! Endless thanks to your skin sister for nursing you back to health, to your entire family for rescuing you from the mean streets, providing you with the happiest of furever homes! And now, nothing but carefree, fun and love filled years awaiting you and your people! How lucky they are, having a beautiful, sweet and gentle, playful and loving furry family member in you, Ace! You're the best, purrfection on 4 paws, one most deserving Cat of the Day!!!

He has never bitten her or scratched her! He is playful, but also relaxed, and just a sweetheart. We look forward to many years of fun and cuddles with our little Ace!
    Thanks to your family for sharing you with us, sweetheart! Meeting you today, learning of the very special place you hold in your humans' heart and they in yours has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart...playing and spending fun time with your family; enjoying some yummy treats; receiving tons of cuddles and skritches; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Ace, Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Adorable Kitten Ace!

Hello, Ace cutie! Happy Cat of the day!

What an utterly adorable kitten you are! Your fur looks so shiny and soft to pet, and you look so cute in your birthday hat! I would be very glad to pet you if I could ... since I can't, though, I hope your family will give you loads of pats and snuggles for me

You are a playful kitten, too! You have fun with your toddler sister, and your whole family! You are sweet and enjoy cuddles, and your family says you are just the best! PURRRfect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to adorable kitten Ace!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678