Thread: Precious bunny Putte!

Precious bunny Putte!

Putte is a troublemaker and loves a good petting! The thing I love most about him appearance-wise is his blue eyes He is a Mini Lop, dwarf rabbit mix. He's my second bunny. I got him shortly after the first one passed away, because I hoped it would help my anxiety.

He will follow us around anywhere, but likes to stay underneath the couch. He does not like to be picked up (like most rabbits) but he loves to be petted. His mission in life is to get up on the couch and he can jump through the tiniest holes to make that goal come through - even though he knows he's not allowed up there. He will be a free-range bunny, when he moves into my room (which needs to be bunny-proofed first).
    Hello, Putte in Denmark! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful fellow you are with your fur that looks so soft; your alert ears; and your gem-like blue eyes! You are very handsome! I would be delighted to pet you - since I can't, though, I hope your person will give you extra pats from me!

You do not like to be picked up, though you love being petted! I imagine that petting you is very nice for the person doing the petting too. You follow your people around anywhere, but you like to stay under the couch. You are determined to get up on the couch, even though you are not allowed up there. Your person's room needs some bunny proofing, and then you can move in and be a free-range bunny! That will be so much fun! Best of all- you are a very handsome and much-loved bunny!

Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to dear Putte!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Putte!

Greetings, Putte in København, Denmark! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Oh my! What a breathtakingly beautiful, blue-eyed Dwarf x Mini Lop bunny boy you are, Putte! Your velvety, pearl gray and white coat is so lovely! But just as your human says, it's your gorgeous blue eyes that steal the show! And personality wise? Well, being a bit of a mischievous "trouble maker" you're my kind of boy!

I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your human's first bunny. But thanks to you her/his heart has healed, your antics and fun loving ways keeping her/him hopping and smiling 24/7, bringing immeasurable joy to her/his days! How lucky your human is, Putte, having a best furry friend and family member as special as you in her/his life! And how wonderful that before long you'll be enjoying "free range," the two of you sharing a bedroom, and best of all, years of shared love and companionship! Yes, you truly one EXTRA special bunny, most pawsome bunny, Putte, simply the best!

Thanks for the smiles from across the miles, sweet baby boy! Meeting you today, reading your human's heartwarming tribute, seeing your swoon worthy photo has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Pet of the Day party, Putte...fulling your mission of getting up onto the couch, lol; munching on a crunchy carrot, all of your fave foods; receiving countless pets and cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human! Lots of love, gentle pets and *kisses* to you, beautiful Putte, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Those eyes!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Putte, what a beautiful bunny you are! That white coat with the brown patches is gorgeous, and what a sweet face you have with those perky ears and lovely big blue eyes. You are so cute with your bit of carrot in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. And what a delightful personality you have! You follow your people everywhere, and you like to get up on the couch (where you are not allowed). You like to be petted but not picked up. You are your dear friend's second bunny, and he/she got you after the first one passed away. You are helping greatly in easing your friend's anxiety after losing his/her earlier bunny friend. After your friend's room is bunny-proofed, you will move in there and become a free-range bunny! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Putte, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Putte

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 115
Size:  13.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You can be naughty by trying to get up on the couch.
    But also like to hide under it.
    You will soon have free range of a bedroom,
    Celebrate your world famous day and many more