Thread: Precious Pretty Putz Putz!

Precious Pretty Putz Putz!

Dearest Putz Putz, you are adorable, absolutely precious and pretty! What a stunningly beautiful Orange Tabby and White mix lady you are! My stunningly beautiful Orange Tabby and White mix lady Sparkler says "Hello, Meow!" Orange Tabby and White ladies are unusual, and you both stand out as exceptional! You are gorgeous in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. You look totally comfortable and content in it, curled up there having a nice snooze. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Tel Aviv, Israel and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know that your dear friend Mickey will pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! You were discovered a year ago in the hood of a car, ran away from your potential rescuer Mickey, and got into the hood of another car. Miraculously, you were rescued just before that car's driver started up, for which I am so very glad and grateful. And then your dear Mickey brought you HOME! There you've been with him ever since, first in his student dormitory and now in his, AND your, own apartment. And ever since you came home with him, you have been Queen! Your name comes from Pitz'l, "tiny" in Hebrew, for that tiny girl you were when you were rescued. Mickey says you're "a psycho-cat most of the time, ..one third cat, third dog and third human." You follow him everywhere, fetch and retrieve your toys, and mew on the balcony to welcome him home when you hear his footsteps in the street. He says you're the love of his life! You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Putz Putz, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mickey and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 03-15-2022 at 09:42 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Putz Putz!!!

Hi Putz Putz and Mickey in Tel Aviv, Israel! Happy Cat of the Day to you both from across the miles!

My Orange Tabby loving heart melted the moment I laid eyes on your beautiful, adorable self, Putz Putz, after reading your proud human's Mickey's tribute to the love of his/her life!

We are so thankful to that dear security guard for alerting your kitty loving human to your plight, and of course forever grateful to Mickey him/herself for saving you from a frightening fate, providing you with a happy, carefree and love filled life; every kitty's dream life! Not to say you weren't at first reluctant to be saved, your rescue a harrowing one for all, to say the least! But after a few skipped heart beats out of that engine you were plucked, your miracle rescue story complete, and the rest is happy history!

The month-old kitten, not realizing a rescue attempt was underway, darted across the street and into another car hood. Then a miracle happened: of all the 100 cars parked on that main street, at 2 a..m in the middle of the week, a family came to THAT car. My roommate and I ran hysterically across the street yelling "there's a cat in the engine, don't turn the car on!" (the poor man thought we were nuts).
    How blessed your human Mickey was that fateful night, Putz Putz, how well her/his compassion repaid, having been gifted a beautiful, purrsonality packed and playful, devoted and loving part kitty/doggo/human like fur baby in you! You truly are one in a million, sweetheart, just as special as can be, the love of your human's life, his/her Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, ! Reading your heartwarming, life affirming story of rescue, seeing your heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you're being treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration...welcoming your human home for your balcony perch, sharing a fun round or ten of fetch, hehe; feasting on your fave foods and treats; receiving tons of cuddles; being spoiled rotten and loved to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful, sweet Putz Putz, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Queen Putz Putz!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, adorable Putz Putz and your person Mickey in Israel! Happy Cat of the Day!

I too have a very soft spot for ginger kitties and you, Putz Putz, are absolutely irresistible! I like your pink nose, your sweet face, and your perfect ginger tabby markings!

Oh my goodness, what a rescue story! Thank goodness you were helped out of the car, and home you came! Now you give a "welcome home" mew to Mickey- how sweet that must be! You are part doggo, skillfully retrieving your toys. You are part person, too - best of all, you are a very loved kitty lady! As it should be!

Happy Cat of the Day to sweet Putz Putz!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678