Thread: Sweet bunny Knäcki!

Sweet bunny Knäcki!

Hi, my name is Daniel, and this is my rabbit Knäcki. She is a baby and is about twelve weeks old here, and is so pretty. She is a small rabbit and I like her brown coat. Knäcki lives in a hutch behind the house. She likes carrots, salad and corn very much.. She is my favorite rabbit out of eight others. Knäcki was very weak at the beginning, but now she's very curious and enterprising! She sits often on the house in her hutch- not in it or just near it, but ON it!

We live in Germany, next to Stuttgart, in "Rosenfeld," but probably you don't know it!! I don't know the breet of her, but I know she is going to be a big rabbit once she is finished growing! I can always pet her, she likes that very much. And she likes being out and exploring, even in the snow! I love Knäcki!
    Hello, Daniel and sweet bunny Knäcki! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

Knäcki, what a lovely girl you are with your dark eyes, your straight ears and your brown coat! Your fur looks very soft to pet! I would like to give you a hug- since I can't, though, I hope Daniel will give you one for me.

You live in a hutch behind the house, and often sit ON the house! You like to be out and explore, even in the snow, oh my goodness! You are a very curious bunny! You have some favorite foods- corn, salad, or carrots. Daniel can always pet you, because you like that very much! Best of all -- you are a loved bunny!

Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to lovely Knäcki, and love to all the other bunnies too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sweet Bunny Knäcki!

Greetings, Knäcki, in Rosenfeld, Germany! Happy Pet of the Day to you and to your proud human Daniel too!

What a beautiful, oh so precious, baby bunny you are, Knäcki! Seeing you posing so sweetly in the snow, nibbling on some yummy blades of grass, is quite the enchanting sight, an illustration straight out of a children's book! As Daniel says, your fluffy, brown coat is so pretty, and how heart-melting is your sweet, little face! No doubt over the weeks and months to come you will grow even more beautiful (and bigger, hehe)! For sure the bond of love you and Daniel already share will grow even stronger too!

How lucky your devoted human Daniel is, having a best furry friend as beautiful, as sweet as you in his life, his favorite out of all nine of his bunnies! It's no wonder he loves you so very much, Knäcki! In looks and in personality you're just as special as can be, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Greetings, Knäcki! Meeting you today, learning of how very loved you are by Daniel, has been such a treat! I hope you're being treated to a very special Pet of the Day celebration...playing with your bunny buddies and enjoying some time outdoors in the snow, exploring; munching on a yummy salad, some carrots and corn; spending special time with Daniel, receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful, sweet Knäcki, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to all of your 8 bunny siblings too!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Knäcki

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 121
Size:  13.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a sweetheart who likes to sit on her little house
    You like to explore even in the snow
    Celebrate your world famous day and many more

Dearest Knäcki, what an adorable bunny you are! You are absolutely beautiful, with that soft-looking light brown coat and that sweet face with the lovely big dark eyes. You're so pretty indeed, and just twelve weeks old! You are your dear person Daniel's favorite rabbit out of eight others. You were very weak at first, but now you are quite curious and enterprising! You live in a hutch behind your family's house, and you like to sit ON the house inside the hutch. Daniel doesn't know your breed, but he says you will grow up to be quite a big rabbit. You very much like Daniel petting you, and you enjoy going outside and exploring, even in the snow. You and Daniel love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Knäcki, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Daniel and the eight other bunnies and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and a special serving of carrots, salad, and corn!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery