Thread: Darling Daisy!

Darling Daisy!

Greetings, Daisy in Grimsby, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!

What a gorgeous Lop bunny girl you are, Daisy, one of the prettiest bunnies I've ever laid eyes on!🐰🐇 Your soft as a cloud, muted calico colored coat is exquisite, and your trademark, long and silky Lop ears cry out to be stroked!

It breaks my heart, learning of the tragic, untimely passing of your human's beloved Dolly and Buzz, and just months apart. We can only imagine how devastating a time that was for your family. But not long after into her/his life you came, the cutest little fluff ball ever, helping to heal your human's broken heart, bringing so much joy to her/his life, along with sister Jesse of course, hehe!

Me and my brother started off with a rabbit between us called Buzz. When he died under anaesthetic we got two girls called Jessie and Dolly. My bunny, Dolly, died three months later from a freak bout of myxomatosis. Pets At Home have a two-month replacement policy on their rabbits, but when mum told them how beside myself I was they kindly gave me the cutest little ball of fluff you've ever seen. Now Daisy.
    And the rest is happy history! How lucky your human is, having a beautiful, soft and cuddly, sweet as can be fur baby, heart healer and best friend in you, Daisy! What a gem of a girl you are, Daisy, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming, happy homecoming story and seeing your beautiful feature photo has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Pet of the Day celebration...enjoying extra floor time, playing with sister Jessie; nibbling on some yummy cilantro and "customizing" your human's clothes, lol; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being spoiled rotten and loved to bits! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, adorable Daisy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear sister Jessie too!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Daisy in the UK! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful bunny you are! I agree completely with my friend tatsxxx11 - your colors are beautiful and I would gladly stroke your lop ears if I could!

I smiled as I read about all the things you like to do ... paling around with Jessie, munching on yummy cilantro, and customizing your person's clothing! Snuggling with your preferred person - And always being a gorgeous, loved bunny girl! Perfect!

Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to dear Daisy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Daisy

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 105
Size:  11.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You have the most beautiful colors of fur.
    Best of all you are so loved.
    Celebrate your special day and many more

Dearest Daisy, what an utterly darling and beautiful bunny you are! Those fur colors are absolutely gorgeous, and what a sweet face you have with those soft-looking lop ears and lovely big dark eyes. What a sweet photo of your dear person caressing you! Thank you for sharing it with us. You have quite a story to tell, don't you. Your dear family got you at about 10 weeks of age from Pets At Home. They'd had a rabbit named Buzz who passed away. Then they got two bunnies, Jessie and Dolly, but Dolly died not long after. And then you came to live with the family. You and Jessie hit it right off, and you even groomed her ears! She's the dominant one, but you don't let any food go to waste. You also sometimes do custom alterations to your person's clothes! You and he/she and Jessie all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Daisy, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Jessie and person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with a special serving of coriander. We know that Buzz and Dolly Angels are rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery