Thread: Sweet Ginger!

Sweet Ginger!

Wheek, wheek, Ginger, a.k.a. Gingy and Ging! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day, cutie pie, from everyone in this Guinea Pig loving home!

What a beautiful, pawsitively precious little girl you are, Ginger! You have the prettiest coat, so fluffy, and how special are those swirls! Seeing your heart-melting photos (especially that one of you and your young lady cuddling) has my heart in meltdown mode!

Having been a mom to many a piggy over the years I know first hand how special you kids are, the joy that comes from holding your soft, warm little bodies close, being serenaded by those purrs and soft squeaks; smiling from ear to ear at the sight of those gleeful popcorns! And so it's no surprise to learn how very loved you are, Gingy! You're everything a piggy lover could hope for in a furry friend and then some!

Ginger is very curious and gentle. She squeaks when you get her out of the cage, but when you're holding her, she will cuddle for as long as you want her to.
    How lucky your young lady is, having a beautiful, gentle and loving, sweet and cuddly best furry friend in you, Ging! You truly are a tiny treasure, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

Thanks to your human for sharing you with us today, Gingy! Meeting you today, learning just a bit about your happy life, seeing your cute little face up on my Pet of the Day page this morning has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special day of celebration...enjoying extra floor time; herding and playing with your piggie pals Cinnamon and Snowy, ruling over them with a velvet paw, hehe; munching on some yummy romaine and apple; cuddling with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and wee kisses to you, precious piggy Ginger, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear piggy pals, Cinnamon and Snowy too!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ginger

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  10.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You are just adorable and so soft.
    You love to squeak hoping to get food.
    You love it when your cage is clean
    Celebrate your special day and many more

Dearest Ginger, a.k.a. Gingy or Ging, you are so very sweet, indeed! What an adorable Abyssinian Guinea Pig you are, with that soft-looking colorful fur and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You are absolutely precious in every one of them, and how lovely to see you cuddled up with your dear young friend! You've only been with her a few months, and you make her smile with all your antics and energy. You're very curious and gentle. You and your dear cage-mates Cinnamon and Snowy all sniff everything after your cage has been cleaned. When your friend comes downstairs, you all squeak, hoping to get some apples or romaine lettuce. And when she puts her hand in your cage, you give it a small nibble and gentle licks. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ginger, on being chosen as Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear friend and Cinnamon and Snowy and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Ginger, on being POTD! You are just precious, precious, precious! (We cavies/gps!) We loved reading about your happy life and enjoyed all the loving words by your human BFF! We're so glad that you, Cinnamon and Snowy have such happy lives, full of love, cuddles/lap time and good food! BTW, we cavies/gps! Sending ALL best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO www.guineapigsrfun.net