Wheek, wheek, Ginger, a.k.a. Gingy and Ging! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day, cutie pie, from everyone in this Guinea Pig loving home!

What a beautiful, pawsitively precious little girl you are, Ginger! You have the prettiest coat, so fluffy, and how special are those swirls! Seeing your heart-melting photos (especially that one of you and your young lady cuddling) has my heart in meltdown mode!

Having been a mom to many a piggy over the years I know first hand how special you kids are, the joy that comes from holding your soft, warm little bodies close, being serenaded by those purrs and soft squeaks; smiling from ear to ear at the sight of those gleeful popcorns! And so it's no surprise to learn how very loved you are, Gingy! You're everything a piggy lover could hope for in a furry friend and then some!

Ginger is very curious and gentle. She squeaks when you get her out of the cage, but when you're holding her, she will cuddle for as long as you want her to.
How lucky your young lady is, having a beautiful, gentle and loving, sweet and cuddly best furry friend in you, Ging! You truly are a tiny treasure, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

Thanks to your human for sharing you with us today, Gingy! Meeting you today, learning just a bit about your happy life, seeing your cute little face up on my Pet of the Day page this morning has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special day of celebration...enjoying extra floor time; herding and playing with your piggie pals Cinnamon and Snowy, ruling over them with a velvet paw, hehe; munching on some yummy romaine and apple; cuddling with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and wee kisses to you, precious piggy Ginger, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear piggy pals, Cinnamon and Snowy too!

Precious!!!