Thread: Sweet Ruudi!

Sweet Ruudi!

Greetings, Ruudi in Räpina, Estonia! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a beautiful Cockatiel you are, Ruudi; cutest birdie ever! The only thing more colorful and bright than those rosy cheeks is your sparkling personality, Ruudi! Parrots are known for their fun loving ways, and while you may be one of the smaller members of your species, your hilarious antics rival the biggest of birds! What a character! And talk about smart! Not many humans I know are conversant in 3 languages!

He does what he wants to do. When he breaks something then he makes a face that he didn't do it. He is trilingual - he speaks Cockatiel fluently, some Estonian, as well as can say in Russian that he is a good bird.

How lucky your human is, having a feathered family member as beautiful, as smart, as packed with personality as you! What a treasure you are, Ruudi, just as special as can be, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Ruudi! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...being hand fed your fave (human! lol) foods, spending fun time with your human, being treated to all your heart desires, spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and wee kisses to you, beautiful Ruudi, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Is that a smile I see?

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Ruudi, you are absolutely stunning! What a beautiful Cockatiel you are, with those gorgeous. colorful feathers and that sweet face with the lovely big dark eyes. And what a character you are! You are trilingual, you like to eat people-food, and you know some good tricks, such as climbing onto your dear person's hand or head. He/she says sometimes you're nosy, you're always curious, and sometimes you're the cutest bird alive. You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ruudi, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your familiy and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with a special serving of the people-food you like!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Ruudi

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  10.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a handsome boy who speaks 3 languages
    You are so curious and want the food your person has
    Celebrate your world famous day and many more

Congratulations, Ruudi, on being POTD! You are just PRECIOUS! We loved reading all about your amazing personality and wonderful life! (We birds!) BTW, you're ultra-gorgeous, too! Sending ALL best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO www.guineapigsrfun.net