Greetings, Vladimir Spider Walker! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous, breathtakingly beautiful, blue-eyed Meezer x Lynx boy you are, Vladimir! I see both breeds in your gorgeous coloring and markings, in your sparkling blue, mesmerizing eye! And oh my, what big paws you have! hehe

Endless thanks to your Daddy for choosing rescue, opening up his home and heart to one most deserving boy; the most well spent birthday money ever! And how well his compassion have been rewarded, having been blessed with a fur son as beautiful, as purrsonality packed, as gentle (befriending the wheekers!) and loving as you, Vladimir! I'm so sorry your Daddy had to say goodbye to your beloved predecessor. But thanks to you, your love and antics, his heart his healing, his days filled with love and laughter once more! If anyone should ever doubt the priceless rewards of rescue they need only read your heartwarming rags to riches tale!

What a gem of a boy you are, Vladimir, just as special as can be, your family's Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Vladimir! Meeting you today, reading your Mom's love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you're being treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing in full kitten gear, hehe; spending special time with your piggy pals, Zazzles, Hershey and Taylor; cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Vladimir! Love to the wheekers, too!

SO beautiful!