Thread: Vladimir the Good!

Vladimir the Good!

This is Vladimir Spider Walker. He is about seven months old. He is a shelter kitten but we think he is a Steel Point Lynx because he has blue eyes, or there’s something with Siamese cat in him.

When we got him he was a small kitten in the adoption center at Petsmart. He was small but had big paws and was awkward. He was as sweet as could be. My boyfriend decided to get him with his birthday money because he just had to put his other cat down.

He is now a HUGE kitten, he still has his blue eyes and big paws. He is now a crazy cat and often makes it known that he will be a great hunter by using his skills on you hands, feet, arms, and hair. He loves to sit and watch the Guinea pigs Zazzles, Hershey and Taylor but NEVER will hurt then at all. We have even found him sleeping in Zazzles cage with her. Overall, he is a very good kitten and loves his people.
    Hello, Vladimir in Indiana! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome seven-month-old kitten you are! I like your gem-like blue eyes; your plush fur; your wonderful markings, and especially your tail! You are very good-looking indeed!

When you and your people met, you were a small kitten at Petsmart. You were small and sweet as could be! Now you are a big kitten with big paws! You are a busy kitty- hunting for your people's hands, feet, arms and hair! You keep an eye on the guinea pigs Zazzles, Hershey and Taylor and even nap with Zazzle! You can be a crazy kitty- do you run zoomies? Best of all, you are a very good kitten and love your people! PURRRRR-fect! (I am pretty sure your people love you right back!)

I looked up the meaning of the name Vladimir, because I was curious. I read that it means "prince" and "renowned prince"! So - in closing I would like to wish a very happy Cat of the Day, and a long and happy life, to Prince Vladimir the Good!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Vladimir, a.k.a. Vladimir Spider Walker, a.k.a. Vladimir the Good!, what an an adorable young Steel Point Lynx/Siamese-mix kitty you are! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are the cutest thing, a precious bigger kitten, just seven months old with great big paws and beautiful blue eyes. You're sitting up so proudly in the first picture! Then we see a couple shots of you relaxing on the rug. Your colorful fur is so pretty and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big blue eyes! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Indiana to pet you, and gently finger-pet your dear Guinea pig housemates Zazzles, Hershey, and Taylor too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrsons-to-be first met you in the adoption center at Petsmart. You were a small, awkward, sweet kitten with big paws. Your Dad-to-be decided to get you with his birthday money because he'd just had to send his other cat to the Rainbow Bridge. Deepest thanks to dear Dad for choosing rescue! Now you are a HUGE kitten, still with the blue eyes and big paws. You enjoy displaying your skills as a great hunter on human hands, feet, arms, and hair. You love to watch your piggie pals but will NEVER hurt them. Sometimes you even sleep with Zazzles in her cage! You're a very good kitten! You and your Purrrsons and piggies all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Vladimir, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and Zazzles and Hershey and Taylor and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know your Dad's kitty Angel is rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 02-18-2022 at 06:50 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Vladimir the Good!

Greetings, Vladimir Spider Walker! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous, breathtakingly beautiful, blue-eyed Meezer x Lynx boy you are, Vladimir! I see both breeds in your gorgeous coloring and markings, in your sparkling blue, mesmerizing eye! And oh my, what big paws you have! hehe

Endless thanks to your Daddy for choosing rescue, opening up his home and heart to one most deserving boy; the most well spent birthday money ever! And how well his compassion have been rewarded, having been blessed with a fur son as beautiful, as purrsonality packed, as gentle (befriending the wheekers!) and loving as you, Vladimir! I'm so sorry your Daddy had to say goodbye to your beloved predecessor. But thanks to you, your love and antics, his heart his healing, his days filled with love and laughter once more! If anyone should ever doubt the priceless rewards of rescue they need only read your heartwarming rags to riches tale!

What a gem of a boy you are, Vladimir, just as special as can be, your family's Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Vladimir! Meeting you today, reading your Mom's love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you're being treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing in full kitten gear, hehe; spending special time with your piggy pals, Zazzles, Hershey and Taylor; cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Vladimir! Love to the wheekers, too!

SO beautiful!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~