Thread: Oscar Mayer Wild

Oscar Mayer Wild

Oscar Mayer Wild

January 1st, 2001 - February 13, 2022

Oscar died at home in the wee small hours of Sunday morning. I found him lying just as I had left him the night before.

He was rescued as a feral cat at the age of 2 1/2 or 3 by the former owners of the former Purrfect Place Cat Boarding. He settled down quickly and came home with me after being vetted. He was the first cat I'd had in a long time and we really bonded. He was a lap kitty and for a few years wanted to snuggle under the covers.

Oscar was a wonderful companion and the best Oscar kitty ever. I will miss him terribly and will keep an eye on his kitty companion Cole, who arrived a year after Oscar did.

Good night, sweet cat - may flights of angels purr thee to thy rest.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I am very sorry, RIP Oscar Mayer Wild.

I am so sorry for the loss of darling Oscar.😭😭😭
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Oh, Candace and Cole, my deepest sympathy to you on the loss of your loving and beloved Oscar Mayer Wild.

What a wonderful story he has to tell! Rescued as a feral cat at age 2 1/2 or 3, he lived a long, safe, happy life with you. You and he formed a precious bond that will never break. He became a lap kitty, loving to snuggle under the covers. What a wonderful time and home and love you have all shared!

Precious Oscar is a glorious Angel at the Rainbow Bridge now, whole and healthy again, full of energy, playing and relaxing with all the beautiful, loving, beloved Angels.

Dearest Oscar Angel, your sweet Candace and Cole miss you so very much! Please send some Angelic purrrs to their hearts to reassure them that you are with them always, watching over them and sending down love, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day...

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~PURRRS~~~~ and ,
    From Pat and Sparkler and Tinker and so many Angels
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery