Thread: Adorable Honey Bunny!

Adorable Honey Bunny!

Hi Honey Bunny! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous Holland Lop bunny you are, Honey Bunny, and being the sweet as can be girl that you are, so perfectly named!!

Your white and fawn colored coat is so beautiful, sweetheart! Oh, what I wouldn't give to cuddle you close, pet your soft fur and stroke those long, velvety ears! And a what photogenic girl you are to boot, the ultimate bunny super model! My heart's in free fall, melted into a puddle of pure mush, poring over your exquisite, heart-melting photos, Honey! Props to your talented photographer for capturing you in all of your Holland Lop glory!

What a lucky girl you are, Honey, truly living the good life, digging holes by day (weather permitting!), getting all messy and dirty, napping in your handiwork, lol ; enjoying "free range," hopping about the house, chewing up cardboard and making fun mischief; feasting on your fave food, cilantro; being so loved and well cared for by your devoted young man!
    I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your bunny bestie, Axel. I'm sure that was a very sad time for you and your humans. Thankfully you had one another to turn to for love and comfort as your heart healed.

And equally blessed are your humans, having a beautful, fun loving, sweet as can be, VERY important, full fledged furry family member in you, sweetheart! In looks and personality, they just don't come any more special than you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to an extra special day of celebration...hopping about the house, playing and chewing on cardboard, lol; munching on some yummy cilantro; receiving all the attention you crave, countless cuddles and kisses; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Much love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Honey Bunny, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Honey Bunny! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous lady you are! I agree completely with my friend tatsxxx11 - you are a beautiful bunny super-model, and I would be delighted to pet you for as long as you like! I like your curly whiskers and of course your perfect lop ears

I smiled as I read about how you make holes and get dirty, and then rest in the holes you have made! When it is time for a snack, you like a little cilantro. You hop all over the house and keep track of all that's happening! Best of all- you are a loved bunny! Perfect!

Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to Miss Honey Bunny!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Honey Bunny

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 99
Size:  9.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a little sweetheart who snorts if she
    doesn't get her way.
    You are part of the family with free run of
    the house during the day.
    Celebrate your special day and many more

Dearest Honey Bunny, what an adorable young lady you are indeed! You're such a beautiful Holland Lop Rabbit with that fluffy colorful fur that looks so very soft, and that sweet face with those cute brown floppy ears and lovely big dark eyes. And what a delightful personality you have! You're curious and adventurous, and you love to hop around the house and get pets and stand on your hind legs to get a better view of what's going on. On occasion you snort when you don't get your way! You love chewing on cardboard and eating, and you particularly enjoy cilantro. You are your dear person's second bunny, and we're sorry your dear first-bunny pal Axel passed away three years ago from an ear infection. You always did a good job of keeping him clean! You love digging holes and then resting in them afterward. You live in a cage at night but roam all around your house during the day. You and your dear people and your 14-year-old caretaker all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Honey Bunny, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and teenage friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, especially some cilantro! We know that Axel Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 02-04-2022 at 09:43 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Honey Bunny, on being POTD! You are beautiful, lovely, brilliant and Heaven-sent! We enjoyed reading about your happy life and wonderful family who love you very much. (We are very sorry to hear about your dear Axel passing away.) Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO

Our Precious Adopted Cavies/GPs Fun Photo Web Site: www.guineapigsrfun.net