Thread: Adorable Babe!

Adorable Babe!

Dearest Babe, you are adorable indeed! What a gorgeous young Chinese Cat you are! That soft-looking red Tabby fur with patches of white is so pretty and has such a nice design, and what a sweet face you have with that cute pink nose and lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! You're so cute sitting up there just like a person. I love those pink paw pads on your hind feet that you're showing off so well! You definitely are a "Top Model," and I'd love to see you perform like you're on a catwalk at home! Your dear young friend says you "may not be as beautiful as other popular breeds of cat," but I think you're absolutely stunning! I wish I could reach through the screen and around the world to Hong Kong to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved friend will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! Your tail is shaped like a snake's head, and when you're happy you move it slightly, and it looks like the snake is shaking its head. You're full of energy, and you make your dear friend, and all your family, smile with your antics. You like to play ball, lap toes, smell plants, and climb the "Small tree." You can jump very, VERY high, and as we see in the photo, you can sit like a human. And what a terrific friend you are to your dear friend! You're the most wonderful cat in her/his heart. You know when she/he is sad or happy, and when she is upset, you lap her face and sleep quietly beside her. Sometimes you're naughty and destroy her shoes, but she doesn't mind because you are so important to her. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Babe, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear young friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 02-01-2022 at 09:58 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautifu Babe!

Hi Babe in Hong Kong! Congratuations on being crowned Cat of the Day, sweetheart, and how very deserving you are!

What a gorgeous Chinese/Orange Tabby boy you are, Babe! But what's this? Not as beautiful as other popular breeds? I, and my Orange Tabby boy, Tigg'r, beg to differ! The clasic Orange/Ginger Tabby is one of the beautiful and beloved, iconic breeds in all of Catdom, and you are living proof of that, Babe! Not to mention it's not every breed, every kitty who can sit like a human, walk the catwalk, with such purrfection! "Top model" material, for sure!

I'm so sorry to hear that you were the lone survivor of your litter, sweetheart..(blessedly, not only did you surivive, you thrived, finding your way to the bestest furever home imaginable, a loving human who would forever and always cherish you for the very special boy that you are! Lucky you are, indeed! And just as lucky is your human, having a fur baby as handsome, as photogenic, as purrsonality packed, as loving as you, Babe; your Mom's source of immeasure comfort and joy! You truly are her "heart kitty," her furry soulmate, her Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Babe may not be as beautiful as other popular breeds of cat, he is still the most wonderful cat in my heart. When I am upset, he just laps my face and sleeps besides me quietly. It seems that he knows whenever I am sad or happy. Sometimes he is very naughty and destroy my shoes, I never mind that because he is the most important cat in my life. I love him more than myself. Even though my friends say I am quite mad for Babe and silly, I still love him more each day than before.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Babe! Meeting you today, learning of the very special place you hold in your human's heart, and she in yours has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart...playing ball with your uncle and climbing your Grandpa's favorite tree, hehe; sending special time with your Mom, being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Babe!!!

Beautiful Babe!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~