Thread: Darling Jacki!

Darling Jacki!

Dearest Jacki, what a darling young man you are indeed! You're a gorgeous young Tabby fellow, so pretty with that fluffy, soft-looking fur in shades of brown and black and orange and grey! You have the sweetest face, with that cute orange nose and those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! Your coloring and your personality all come through beautifully in them all. You look like quite an adventurous young fellow, and you're absolutely precious being held up by your dear young friend. I wish I could reach through the screen and all the way across the ocean to Germany to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved friend will pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! Your dear friend found you abandoned and alone. She/he fed you, and you kept coming back for more food. At first her parents weren't sure you could stay, but they keep liking you more and more. I am so very glad and grateful to your friend and her parents for welcoming you into the family! Your friend gets afraid when you run around the village. I hope you will come inside the house to live, where it would be much safer for you. You like to play with the chickens, but the chickens probably don't like that. Sometimes the family dog is jealous of you, and you squabble. You love to hunt, and you love to eat! Sometimes you scratch your head or your friend's fingers. She doesn't like that, but she doesn't stay angry. You all really love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jacki, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear young friend and parents and dog and chickens and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 02-04-2022 at 06:28 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Darling Jacki!

Greetings, Jacki in Germany! Congratulations on being crowned Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a hunky, handsome Tabby boy you are, Jacki; precious beyond words! You may have started out life as a stray, ekeing out a life on the meant streets, but we can see from your heart-melting photos you are now one well cared, much loved, happy and healthy boy! No surprise to learn your human's parents, at first reluctant to let you in, fell so handily to your charms! How could they resist a boy as beautiful and sweet as you!

Endless thanks to your special person, your entire family, for opening up their home and hearts to one EXTRA special boy, providing you with the happy and love filled life you, and every kitty deserve! And each and every day you repay the love and kindness shown you, bringing so much joy to your humans' lives! How lucky your family is, Jacki, having been so unexpectedly blessed, having a furry family member as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you! What a heavenly match!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Jacki! Reading your heartwarming rags to riches rescue story, seeing your heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...hunting and playing (nicely
    ) with your chicken friends and doggie sibling; chowing down on your fave foods; spending fun time with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Jacki, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear pup brother/sister too!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~