Thread: Beautiful Big Lou!

Beautiful Big Lou!

Dearest Big Lou, a.k.a. Wu Lou, you are beautiful indeed, absolutely gorgeous! What a stunning Chocolate Point Siamese you are, with that glossy dark fur that looks so soft. You have the sweetest face, with that darker mask and ears and those lovely big Siamese-blue eyes looking straight up at me. And you're a big cat, weighing in at 22 pounds.. all the more to love! Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! You're extra-gorgeous in that "fancy collar" you're patiently wearing. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Los Angeles to pet you, and pet your dear Chihuahua sister, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're a very special kitty in your family. You love to be vacuumed, and you love to get a tummy rub. When someone walks by, you throw yourself to the floor, tummy up, and how can they resist? You get along well with your Chihuahua sister, who is smaller than you. You're a laid-back, sweet boy, and you all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Big Lou, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Chihuahua sister and people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and a special vacuuming and tummy-rub!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Big Lou!!!

Hi Lou, a.k.a. "Wu Lou," a.k.a. "Big Lou!" Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Oh my! What a hunky and handsome, oh so photogenic, blue-eyed Chocolate Point Meezer man you are, Big Lou, ...22 lbs of furry purrfection; so much Lou to love! And how fetching you look, sweetheart, donning that fancy collar! The only thing more impressive than your stunning good looks and your physicial size is the size of your heart! Just as sweet as they come, you truly are a friend to all, including your wee Chi sister...AND the vacuum!

He will throw his body to the floor when someone walks by and you can't resist rubbing his belly. He gets along well with his canine sister, a Chihuahua who is smaller than he is, and is just a laid back, sweet boy.
    There simply are no words adquate to express just how special you are, Big Lou! Inside and out, in body and heart, you're the best...your family's Cat of the Day, EVERY day! How blessed they are a fur son as precious as you in their lives!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby boy! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing with your Chi sister; treated to a little vacumming, lol; receiving countless belly rubs and cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Big Lou! Love to your dear Chi sister too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, handsome Lou! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous gentleman you are! I like your blue eyes and the darker areas on your light fur. I would be glad to pet you or give you ample amounts of tummy rubs!

You have lots to do each day ... paling around with your Chihuahua sister, flopping down for a tummy rub, and keeping an eye on all that's happening! Best of all, you are a much-loved kitty ! PURRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Wu Lou!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678