Thread: Precious Jigglypuff!!!

Precious Jigglypuff!!!

Wheek, wheek, Jigglypuff in Uttar Pradesh, India! Happy Pet of the Day to you, cutie pie, from all in this piggy loving home!

Be still my heart! What an adorable, pleasantly plump, most pawsome, cute as can be wheeker boy you are, Jigglypuff! And how I LOVE your name! You (and all of your piggy sibs!) do your iconic namesakes proud! hehe

How lucky your human is, having a handsome, adventurous, sweet as can be furkid in you, Jigglypuff! It's no surprise to hear how loved you are, sweetheart! Inside and out you're just as special as can be, a furry treasure! And having been Mom to many a pig over the years, I learned long ago that one thing you kids crave more than love is food! Well, let's call it a tie! hehe In your case, I have no doubt that both flow in abundance! Lucky boy!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special, fun and adventure filled day of celebration...enjoying extra floor time, playing with the girls; chowing down on some yummy fruits and veggies; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, snuggles and wee kisses to you, precious Jigglypuff, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear Pikachu,
    Wigglytuff, all of your furry pals too!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jigglypuff

Name:  large11.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  13.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    A handsome boy who loves to explore.
    You love your food and the ladies.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Jigglypuff, what a darling Guinea Pig you are! Your brown and white coat is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those long white whiskers and cute pink nose and lovely big dark eyes. As your dear person says, you're special because you're "adorably plump and very adventurous." You like to explore everything, and you have some dear piggie housemates, including Pikachu, who might possibly be your son, and Wigglytuff, mother to six GP babies. Another housemate, Igglybuff, passed away, and my deepest sympathy to you and your family. You and your piggies and people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jigglypuff, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Pikachu and Wigglytuff and baby housemates and people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Igglybuff Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Mr. J, on being POTD! Years ago, we had a precious female cavy/gp that looked just like you! You are gorgeous, brilliant and precious! You don't need to do any tricks ~ God made you PERFECT already! Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO

*Please Opt to Adopt*

Our Precious Adopted Cavies/GPs Fun Photo Web Site: www.guineapigsrfun.net