Thread: Marvelous Mabel!!!

Marvelous Mabel!!!

Good morning, Mabel, a.k.a. May Belle, Maple, Missy Thing, Coyote Girl! Congratulations on being crowned Dog of the Day, sweet baby girl!

What a beautiful, pawsitively precious, utterly irresistible "All American" girl you are, Mabel...one long and lean, spunky and spirited, personality packed pup, and supermodel material for sure!

We are so thrilled, Mabel, knowing a pup as special as you was rescued from the mean streets, finding your way to that loving furever home destined to be yours, complete with devoted pawrents and a fur sis!

What a lucky girl you are, Mable, truly living your best life on both sides of the border, Escondido and San Felipe, Mexico! What fun you must have, greeting the beachgoers on the Salton Sea, kicking up some sand and playing in the water, chasing those pesky sea birds, patrolling from dawn to dusk, hehe And once home, nothing beats exploring the California desert with sister Lucille, taking a car ride, and yes, more patrolling the perimeter! And after tons of time patrolling and playing, what better way to end the day than taking a nice, long nap; receiving bunches of treats, belly rubs, and butt skrtiches; all the "puppa love" your heart can hold! Ahh, life is good!

Yes, you truly are one lucky pup, Mabel! But I'd bet your pawrents would say that they are the luckiest of all, having been blessed with a fur daughter, a furry family member as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you! Inside and out you couldn't be any more perfect if you tried; living, loving proof of the priceless rewards of rescue!

Thanks for starting my morning off with a BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your human's heartwarming tribute and learning a bit about your wonderful life has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special, fun filled and action packed day of celebration, be you in Mexico or California...tooling about town in your car, head out the window; playing tug- of-war and patroling with sister Lucille; munching on some yummy treats; receiving tons of puppa love, belly rubs and butt skritches; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Mabel, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear sister Lucille too!

Gorgeous!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Miss Mabel! Happy Dog of the Day!

I would be very glad to watch you having fun at the California beach! I bet the people there are delighted to meet you and watch as you play! I would also be glad to give you "puppa love", because you give me a huge smile! I like your face and your irresistible brown eyes

Happy, happy Dog of the Day to Mabel!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Mabel

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  11.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You were rescued just in time.
    Now you are a well traveled member of the family.
    Car rides are your biggest joy
    Celebrate your special day and many more

Dearest Mabel, a.k.a. May Belle, Maple, Missy Thing, Coyote Girl, Supermodel, what a marvelous lady you are! You're absolutely beautiful, with that colorful fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with those fluffy, perky ears and lovely big dark-brown eyes looking right up at me. And what a delightful personality you have! You're full of energy and make your dear people smile with your antics. You're a real talker, and you love to go for car rides with your head out the window. You and your sister Lucille have good times in Mexico and the California desert. You have a very important job, patrolling the perimeter of whatever area you're in. At home you're pretty easy-going, though when you want something, you're very outspoken telling your people what it is. You enjoy treats and butt scratching and tug-of-war and "puppa love." You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mabel, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Lucille and people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and butt-scratches and tug-of-war and an extra-special session of "puppa love!"

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery