Dearest Fiona, a.k.a. Princess, you are fabulous indeed, a stunning Tuxedo lady! You're absolutely adorable in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. Your dear Meowmie is justifiably proud of you and how photogenic you are. You certainly have the art of relaxation down, don't you, on the polished wood floor, on the couch back.. And what a lovely shot of you and Meowmie gazing at each other and exchanging kisses! Then, for a bit of adventure, you're standing up on top of the refrigerator, perhaps measuring the doorway height? You're right at home, so content, in all the pictures. The love you and Meowmie share shines through beautifully. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Brooklyn to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You greet Meowmie with welcoming meows when she comes home. You kiss her goodnight at bedtime. Each morning you awaken her with purrs, then lead her to the bathroom and wait for her in the sink. You like to eat with her, especially fruit and yogurt. You're full of energy, and you have fun running around the apartment, especially in the mornings. You enjoy playing with her clothing and shoes, and you even fell asleep in her boot once! You're a lovely girl, and you and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Fiona, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and a special serving of fruits and yogurt!