Dearest Carmel, what a gorgeous young man you are! You're so beautiful, with that pale-orange fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes that match your fur. My orange kitty girl Sparkler says "Hello, Meow!" Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You are utterly stunning in each one, and it is so nice to see you cuddling up with your kitty friend in the last one! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Eden Prairie, MN to pet you and give you some tummy-skritches, and pet your dear kitty housemates and skritch their tums if they wish, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will deliver pets and skritches as desired all around for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! As your dear Purrrson says, you're a really chill cat when someone gets to know you. You like to get your tummy skritched, and, when you're in the mood, you like to cuddle with people and other cats. You are your dear Purrrson's first-ever cat, and what a terrific introduction you've been for her/him to the joys of sharing life with a cat! It seems she/he has been enjoying your company so much, some other cats have joined the family! You don't know any tricks, but you don't need to. You're absolutely Purrrfect just as you are. You enjoy playing with your kitty housemates and hiding. You really like new people, but you get scared when anyone runs in the house (which I hope doesn't happen often). You're just a year old, with many more years of fun and love ahead! You and your Purrrson and kitty buddies all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Carmel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear kitty friends and Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and plenty of cuddles and tummy-skritches all around!