Thread: Sweet bunny S'more!

Sweet bunny S'more!

S'more is a tan, white, and black Holland Lop bunny. When my family and I first saw him, we knew his name should be S'more because of his beautiful coloring. When S'more was a baby, his ears were HUGE! Now that he is older, his ears are more proportional to the rest of his body. S'more has always had such a sweet and loving personality. He never bites on purpose, only if your fingers get a little to close to the carrot he is currently chomping on.

S'more loves to hop around our house and he is now completely litter trained, although he wasn't at first. Getting S'more neutered helped a lot with that. S'more also loves to cuddle, be hugged, burrow and play with us. S'more loves getting an ear rub. He could go for one anytime.

He binkies all the time and loves to eat carrots, kale, apples, and pear. His favorite food though, is bananas. Most of the time, when we give him a piece of banana, he runs off with it so no one can steal his precious treat. S'more means so much to us. I couldn't imagine not having my furry friend to cuddle up with.
    Hello, sweet bunny S'more! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you!

What a beautiful bunny you are! I like your white, tan and black coloring; your soft, plush fur; your dark eyes, and your wonderful lop ears! I would be very glad to pet you for as long as you like, or to give you gentle ear rubs! You are very handsome!

I smiled when I read about all the things you like to do! You burrow and play, hop around the house, and keep tabs on what is happening. You have lots of favorite foods such as kale, carrots, apples or pear. Your very favorite food is bananas, and you hurry off when you have a treat of banana so no one can steal it! Your person writes that you love to cuddle and be hugged ... I hope your person will give you gentle hugs for me while you are enjoying cuddle time!

Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to sweet, special S'more!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sweet Bunny S'more!

Greetings, S'more! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a beautiful Holland Lop Bun you are, S'more! What a fitting name for a bunny as sweet and irresistible as you--->S'more, S'more we want more! Just as your humans says, your multi-colored coat with its yummy shades of marshmallow and chocloate (milk and dark!) truly is gorgeous, and oh, how I'd love to stroke your long and velvety lop ears! (Hard to imagine them any "hugher" hehe) And not only are you beautiful in looks, so soft and cuddly, you're just a sweet and gentle, as loving as can be! And being litter box trained, perfectly mannered to boot!

How very lucky your family is, S'more, having a furry family member as special as you in their lives! It's no wonder they love you SO very much! In looks and in personality you couldn't be any more perfect if you tried!

S'more means so much to us. I couldn't imagine not having my furry friend to cuddle up with.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today, being treated to those utterly heart-melting photos has been the perfect start to my day! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...enjoying extra floor time, playing and hopping about the house, entertaining your humans with those joy filled binkies; munching on some yummy apple, pear, carrot and of course, banana; receiving countless cuddles and ear rubs; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, sweet S'more, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful S'more!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest S'more, you are absolutely stunning! What a beautiful Holland Lop Rabbit you are, with that colorful fluffy coat that looks so very soft, and that sweet face with those lovely dark eyes. Your lop ears frame your face so nicely! I read they were HUGE when you were just a baby, but it seems you've grown into them! You have the sweetest and most loving personality, too. You never purposely bite anyone, unless his/her fingers get too close to the carrot you're eating! You're completely litter-trained, you enjoy binkying and hopping around your house, and you're quite the lover! You love to cuddle and be hugged and burrow and play with your family. And you really LOVE getting your ears rubbed! Your favorite food is bananas, and when someone gives you a piece, you run off with it so no one can steal it! You and your family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling S'more, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, including a special banana piece for you to carry off!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

S'more

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 667
Size:  11.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a handsome boy who grew into his ear size,
    You are part of the family having a run of the house.
    Celebrate your special day and many more