Thread: Sweet Django!

Sweet Django!

Hi Django! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What an adorable, most precious Beagle boy you are, Django! Seeing your bevy of utterly swoon worthy photos, reading your human's hearwarming tribute, your life affirming backstory, has been the perfect antedote to my dark and rainy day! Don't tell my Lab, Peach, but no breed does "warm and soulful" brown eyes better than the Beagle! In fact, in every way you're the quintessential Beagle...so sweet and cuddly, full of personality and heart, truly a friend to all no matter their species or size! And oh yes, those long, velvety Beagle ears...

Endless thanks to Tampa Bay Beagle rescue for saving you from a cruel and unconscionable fate, and to your human, for adopting you! It was her/his dream to be a Beagle pawent, and what a perfect "first" she/he was blessed with the day she/he opened her/his heart and home to you! Actually, make that the car door!

We met half way so I could pick up Django to do a sleep over weekend to see if he and I got along. I knew the second he jumped in my car he was staying. The whole two-hour ride home he stayed on my lap. He was about eight months old.
    How lucky your human is, having a furry family member as precious, as sweet and loving, as special as you, Django; having known your love and devotion the past 7 wonderful years and counting! The joy you bring to her/his life is testament to the priceless rewards of rescue... Beagle rescue! What a treasaure you are, Django, one in a million, our EXTRA special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're treated to a very special, fun filled day of celebration...meeting up with your pup pals at the bark park; enjoying endless rounds of fetch with your human(s); swinging by "3natives," being treated to a big spoonful of yummy peanut butter; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses, all the attention you crave; being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces by your Mom/Dad and all of your adoring friends and fans! Tons of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Django, from all in this Beagle loving home!!!

Beautiful, precious Django!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Django, you are sweet, beautiful, and precious indeed! What an adorable Beagle-mix guy you are. You're so pretty with that colorful coat and those deep, soulful eyes that beagles do so well! And what a nice story you have to tell! You are your dear person's first dog. He/she wanted to adopt a dog and planned to get a beagle because he/she hated the idea of testing on beagles. You were one special beagle spared that fate! My greatest thanks to your person-to-be for that decision, and to the Tampa Bay Beagle Rescue for saving you and then getting you and him/her together. You two met each other, fell in love, and even had a sleep-over weekend to try things out! You both realized you were meant to be together and adopted each other. You settled right in to your terrific Furrrever Home!

You have the most delightful personality! You're very loving and protective, not mean at all. You love attention from everyone, and you love playing with other dogs, cats, and kids. You like to play your own version of fetch: whatever you fetch, you bring to your own person rather than the one who threw it! Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. They show off your personality and beauty so well! You and your person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Django, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with a special serving of peanut butter from your friends at 3natives!

Last edited by phesina; 01-20-2022 at 08:01 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Django

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  10.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a sweetheart who is protective and cuddling
    You have been loved since the first moment
    Celebrate your special day and many more