Thread: Beautiful Dino!!!

Beautiful Dino!!!

Hi Dino! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous, adorable Savannah Lizard you are, Dino! Look at those pictures, indeed! It's easy to see how your humans fell in love with you at first sight and oh yes, we love you too! Who could resist a boy as beautiful, as sweet and cuddly, as special as you, Dino! Honestly, that shot of you snuggling in that comfy blankie after your bath, curled up in your human's arms, having your cheeks rubbed, melts my heart! Aren't you living the good life there in sunny and warm FL!

I'm so happy to hear you found your way to such a loving and devoted forever home, Dino, one able to provide with all you need to not only survive, but thrive; humans who will love and cherish you for the very special boy that you are! Yes, all of our animal companions are "work" (just like our 2 legged kids, hehe)! But how well worth the effort it is, when the reward is the love and companionship of a creature as special as you! More than a pet, or even a best friend, you're family!!! How lucky you humans are, having you in their lives, Dino, bringing countless joy and smiles to their days! You're the best, a treasure, your family's Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Hope you're treated to a super duper day of celebration, Dino...enjoying a warm bath and bunches of cuddles and cheek rubs, feasting on your favorite foods, being loved and pampered to pieces by your wonderful family! Loads of love and cheek rubbies to you, beautiful Dino, our very special and most deserving honoree!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Dino, you are very beautiful indeed! What a gorgeous Savannah Monitor Lizard you are, with that colorful scaly coat and that sweet face with the lovely big eyes and what looks like a big smile (and probably is!). Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. How sweet you are snuggling in that warm towel after your bath and enjoying a cheek rub! Your dear people got you from someone unable to care for you, and they decided to raise you. It has been a fair amount of work but so worth it, to them and you! You all fell in love right from the start, and you're part of the family. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Dino, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, and maybe a special bath followed by a warm towel-snuggle and a cheek rub!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dino

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 212
Size:  8.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a handsome boy you are
    You love your baths and getting wrapped in a towel.
    Anyone can see how much you are loved
    Celebrate your special day and many more