Thread: Pretty Pauline!

Pretty Pauline!

Greetings, Pauline in Limburg, Germany! Congratulations on being crowned Pet of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful Widderkaninchen/English Lop bunny you are, Pauline! Your plush, beige coat looks so soft and oh, what I wouldn't give to stroke your long, velvety lop ears! And oh my, aren't you brimming with personality, keeping your human hopping and on her toes with your antics and sometimes naughty ways, hehe But I'm sure your human would agree that only adds to your charm; cherished forever and always, perfect just as you are! And while you may not speak German, your human not conversant in rabbit, love is the only language needed!

How lucky your human is, Pauline, having a best furry friend as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you to call her/very own! More than a pet, you're family!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, learning of the very special place you hold in your human's heart and she/he is yours has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...spending special time with your human, treated to extra floor time; receiving lots of snuggles and smooches; munching on some crunchy carrots; being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Pauline, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pauline

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 142
Size:  15.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a beautiful girl you are.
    Although sometime a little naughty
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Pauline, what a beautiful Widderkaninchen, or "English Lop" rabbit, you are! You're so pretty with that soft-looking beige fur with touches of white, and that sweet face with those lovely big dark eyes and those long, LOOOOONG ears! Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! You have the most delightful personality, too. You're very special to your dear person because you're so sweet and nice. Sometimes you act crazy or even naughty, but you will forever be her/his little rabbit! Your person wishes she could speak rabbit or you could speak German, so she could understand you better. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pauline, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with a special serving of carrots but no kohlrabi!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery