Thread: Gorgeous Rocky!

Gorgeous Rocky!

Dearest Rocky, what a gorgeous guy you are! You're absolutely stunning, with that thick, fluffy, colorful fur that looks so soft and that sweet round face with those perky ears and lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You're so cute in them, first leaning over the couch arm and gazing straight out at me, and then checking out the Halloween Jack-o-lanterns. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Marriottsville, MD to pet you on that soft fur, and pet your dear Himalayan housemate, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're a young man of just three years, and you have quite the attitude. You're a big boy, 19 pounds, larger than some dogs. Your dear Purrrsons call you the brat cat, because you rule the household and demand undivided attention. Your Himmy pal knows you're in charge! You can be found just about anywhere in your home, including on top of the refrigerator, the best place to watch for flies coming within reach. You have standards and won't chase the laser light. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Rocky, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Himmy buddy and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Gorgeous Rocky!

Greetings, Rocky! Congrats on being crowned Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

Just as my dear friend phesina has said, you truly are one gorgeous, hunky and handsome Maine Coon boy; 19 lbs of furry purrection; so much Rocky to love! And talk about cat-itude and brat-itude! In those categories you are without equal! How lucky your devoted subjects are, having you as the man of the house, ruling over them from on high (top of the refrigerator, lol) with a velvet paw! Sadly, however, those unsuspecting flies never had a chance! And your photos!!!! Your sweet expression in pic #1 is beyond heart-melting, and the sight of you having a serious stare down with those laughing pumpkins in pic #2 has me laughing out loud! What a character!

Just as handsome as can be, packed with purrsonality, spunk and cat-itude, you truly are the purrfect furry package, Rocky! Your humans and Himalayan sib are so very blessed, having a fur baby and best buddy as special as you to call their own! You're the best, and so very worthy of your "top cat" crown!

Thanks for taking some time out of your busy day to paw off a note to us, Rocky! Meeting you today has been such fun! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart...playing with your bro/sister; keeping your subjects hopping with your antics; monitoring those incoming fly flights; receiving all the attention you crave; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted subjects! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, adorable Rocky, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear kitty bro/sis too!

How sweet!!!

LOL!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, gorgeous Rocky! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome Maine Coon cat you are- a guy with thick, fluffy, purrrr-fect fur! I agree with my friend phesina - I hope your people will give you and your Himmy house-mate some extra petting and snuggles for me! You are beautiful!

You are a busy guy, too- keeping tabs on everyone and everything from the top of the fridge; keeping up your standards, and staying busy! I am sending you huge virtual hugs for your special day

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Rocky!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678