Thread: Long overdue update

Unhappy Long overdue update

There might be a few of you still around that will remember when Josh was a kitten bottle baby.
    I had to have him sent to the Rainbow Bridge July 6th 2019 just a few months shy of his 13th birthday.

Cami had some dental problems and I had to syringe feed her twice daily since June of 2020. I just had to have her sent to the Rainbow Bridge January 6th 2022 at the age of 17.

That just leaves me with Sassy (15 yrs old) who just started having problems eating within days of losing Cami (and they had to be separated in different rooms so it's not that she misses the other cat). The vet has not been very helpful so far but at the moment we have her on antibiotics and a pain medication & she does seem to be slowly starting to eat a little more. I'm definitely not ready to lose my last cat so soon after Cami!
    So from 2006 I had 8 cats and now in 2022 I am down to only 1

I'm posting from a mobile and I don't know how to get pictures in this way.

I know it's been forever since I posted and I don't post often here, I do miss the people I used to talk to, and I really miss all my cats.

RIP Dusty July 2 2007 RIP Sabrina June 16 2011 RIP Jack July 2 2013 RIP Bear July 5 2016 RIP Pooky June 23 2018. RIP Josh July 6 2019 RIP Cami January 6 2022

Welcome home, and so sorry about all your losses. Do give Cami a snuggle from us! Hopefully you and the vet can figure something out to help her.
    I've Been Frosted

So sorry for your losses. You provided a good life for your cats and they will run happy and free over the Rainbow Bridge and will be there to reunite with you one day.

I remember wee Josh - he grew into a beautiful cat!

I hope Sassy is with you for a while yet.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Dear Catlady711, thank you for writing. It's so good to hear from you again! I'm so very sorry for your losses. Thank you for sharing your story. We're sending along good wishes and warm energies that your dear precious Sassy will be with you for quite a while.

Your loving, beloved, treasured friends, Cami and Josh and Pooky and Bear and Jack and Sabrina and Dusty, are at the Rainbow Bridge now, glorious Angels with wings of silver and gold. They are whole and healthy again, playing and resting and grooming and cuddling together and with all the other beloved pet Angels. They're with you always, watching over you and sending down love, and reassuring you that you will all be together again, One Fine Day...

My very deepest sympathy to you and Sassy. Thank you and bless you for all you have done for so many cats and all the wonderful times and lives and love you have all shared! May your precious memories and keepsakes help to bring you comfort.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~PURRRS~~~~ and
    from Pat and Sparkler and Tinker
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery