Thread: Beautiful Rocky!

Hybrid View

Beautiful Rocky!

Dearest Rocky, a.k.a Roan Rock, what a beautiful Dun Irish Sports Horse you are! Your main coat color is gorgeous, and the dark mane and tail and boots bring out that beauty even more vividly. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. They're all terrific, and I love seeing you gazing straight out at me! You have the most delightful personality, too. You're very friendly and love company, but you also like to remind your two mare companions just who is boss!

And what a nice story you have to tell! Your dear person brought you home to Wales from Ireland, and you spend a lot of time together. You two go for long, relaxing hacks up the mountain, where you love to have a canter. You'd never been on hacks before, and you seem to enjoy them. You specialize in showjumping, and your person hopes to do showjumping shows on you next summer. When you first arrived home, you were very nervous and easily scared, but your confidence has grown as you've come to trust her. Now you wait at the gate by the field for her to let you into the stable. When you see her, you call to her. What fun that must be for you both! You two love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Rocky, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and mare companions and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and perhaps another nice long relaxing hack up the mountain!

Last edited by phesina; 01-16-2022 at 05:30 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Rocky!

Greetings, Roan Rock, a.k.a. Rocky in Wales! Happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful boy!

What a stunning Dun Irish Sports Horse you are, Rocky! Just as your proud lady and your many admirers say, your coloring is gorgeous!!! Many thanks to your human for including those lovely photos along with her tribute! Your big, brown eyes are beyond heart-melting, and we can see from that action shot what an amazing athlete you are, what a terrific team you and your lady make, in and out of the show ring! No doubt you two are going to shine in the show ring this summer!

I'm so happy for you and your lady that you are now home where you belong, you and she able to share so much special time together, sharing relaxing hacks up the mountainside, honing your impressive jumping skills, simply being loved! And how you've grown since coming home, blossoming into the confidant and life loving boy we meet here today!

I love to go down to the field in the evening to let him in to his stable as he is waiting at the gate and when he sees me, he calls to me. I love Rocky with all my heart and I'm very proud with how his confidence built and I love seeing him day by day.
    Best friends for life, together forever! What a beautiful bond of love and trust you and your lady have forged, Rocky; together forever, best friend for life! How lucky your lady is, having a beautiful best friend, a 4 legged soulmate in you, Rocky...her Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, Rocky...doing some jumping; sharing a relaxing hack up that lovely mountainside; munching on some yummy apple, carrot or peppermints; spending special time with your lady, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Rocky, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rocky

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  11.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a handsome boy you are.
    So glad you are getting more confidence every day
    Enjoy jumping and going up the mountain
    Celebrate your world famous day and every day