Thread: Gorgeous Ninja!

Gorgeous Ninja!

Dearest Ninja, what a gorgeous guy you are, indeed! You are absolutely stunning, as we see in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. You're really stylin', riding in the shopping cart wearing that jeweled collar, your ears straight up in that profile view! Then you're relaxing in the car's back seat, and I assume that's your dear Dad in front. It's so easy to see your devotion to and joy in each other! And then, there you are in your Batman shirt.. the Caped Crusader is on the job! And what a delightful personality you have. Dad and family chose a Dobie for intelligence, overall size (Dad is 6 foot 6 inches tall), and athleticism. You go to work with him each day, and you do the job just fine, entertaining strangers, keeping on your best behavior. And you're just six months old.. You're both looking forward to many terrific years together! Dad says you'll be "..my friend, my protector and my son all in one furry package!" You and he love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ninja, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Dad and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Gorgeous Ninja!!!

Hi Ninja! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to your proud Daddy too, from this native Brooklynite!

What a handsome, pawsitively precious Dobie boy you are, Ninja, and oh yeah, just as cute as can be, hehe. Your heart-melting photo spread is giving me puppy pangs! Just look at those massive, yet to be grown into pawsies, and your bling and outerwear mighty impressive! "Caped Crusader" indeed, lol! (Thanks phesina!)

Major props to your Dad for socializing you from the get go, taking you to work with him every day, exposing you to all sorts of circumstances and meeting (and entertaining!) strangers, assuring that you will grow into the most confidanat, well mannered and obedient pup on the planet! Training for Schutzhund sport requires tons of focus, for sure!

He jumps in the car and goes to work with me every day. He has to entertain strangers every day and always be on his best behavior, and he does it very well.
    How lucky your Daddy is, having a beautiful and intelligent, loyal and loving fur son, best friend and soon to be protector, life partner and co-pilot in you, Ninja! You truly are perfection on 4 paws, Rocky, doing your historic, beloved breed proud in looks and in heart! It's clear your active and athletic, 6' 6" Daddy and you make for one perfect match!

I hope you're enjoying a super duper day of celebration, Ninja...taking a spin around the neighborhood, meeting new people and making new friends; cruising the aisle at your local "Petsmart," picking out some yummy treats, maybe a stylin' new jacket, hehe; spending special time with your Daddy, being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Ninja, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Now off to check out your Insta and Tik Tok!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ninja

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 136
Size:  11.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog (pup) of the Day
    What a handsome guy you are and so well behaved.
    You do a very good job at work every day.
    Celebrate your special day and many more