Thread: Precious Holly!

Precious Holly!

Hi Holly! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What an adorable, most precious senior Chi girl you are, Holly! Reading your heartwarming rescue story, poring over your beyond heart-melting photo spread, has my heart melted into a pool of pure mush!

I got a bit teary, Holly, reading your sad history, learning how you were passed around, adopted then surrendered before finally finding your way to your furever home, that truly committed Mom who would cherish you forever and always, providing you with every pup's dream retirement home: an ever full food bowl and bunches of comfy beds to nap, an assortment of furry siblings (many of them rescued seniors just like you!) to play with in your fenced in yard and best of all, unconditional love! A great place to spend your golden years, indeed!

We can't thank your Mom enough for opening up her home and heart to you, to so many deserving pups! How lucky she is, being surrounded by so much furry love, having a fur baby as sweet and precious as you in her life! If anyone should doubt the priceless rewards of rescue, senior rescue, they need only read your Mom's love filled tribute, your hearwarming rags to riches story! What a tiny treasure you are, Holly, just as special as can be, one most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

I hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration, sweet baby girl...playing with your bros and sisters, chowing down on some yummy treats; napping in your comfy bed (or on the couch, lol); receiving countless cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Holly, and to all of your dear fur sibbies too!

Life is good!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Holly, a.k.a. Little Bit, what a beautiful Chihuahua lady you are! You're absolutely adorable with that glossy, colorful fur and that sweet face with those perky ears and lovely big brown eyes. And what a story you have to tell! I was heartbroken to read of all the changes and pain and fear you'd endured, and all the moves you'd had to make before you finally came HOME to your dear Mom, your real, true person with whom you were meant to be. My very deepest thanks to her and her wonderful family of pups, many rescued seniors like yourself, for making you part of the family right away! Now you live with food dishes always full and peepee pads where needed and dog beds in different rooms. And you all can get on the couch and can sleep with Mom! You're the smallest dog Mom has ever had, but you're a real character and make her laugh. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Holly, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and pup pals and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Holly, on being DOTD! And, Congratulations, on being adopted into the BEST family with the BEST pet Mommy ever! We can imagine how difficult and frightening it must be for pets to be dumped at shelters and have to adjust to all the changes in their lives but you LOVE your new home and new Mommy so much, you adjusted quickly and are having the BEST time of your life right now with your new siblings and a home full of LOVE, TREATS and FUN! You are soooooo precious, darling, photogenic and Heaven-sent Holly! (We your name!) Sending ALL best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweet Girl! XOXOXO www.guineapigsrfun.net
    Last edited by CavyMom; 01-15-2022 at 03:48 PM.