Thread: Magnificent Momma!

Magnificent Momma!

Dearest Momma, you are magnificent indeed! You are absolutely beautiful in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. You have such gorgeous ebony fur that looks so soft and the sweetest face with those lovely big golden eyes. And how utterly adorable are those pictures of you with your babies! It looks like you weren't much more than a kitten yourself, nursing them there. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Dubuque, Iowa to pet you and very gently pet your babies with my finger. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you and very gently pet your babies for me .

And what a terrific story you have to tell! You were a pregnant outdoors cat when your dear Purrrson-to-be captured you and brought you inside. He/she was concerned that you and your kittens be well taken care of. Soon afterwards, you had the kittens, and you've all been doing well thanks to your Purrrson. My very deepest thanks and blessings to him/her for rescuing you and bringing you and your kittens-to-be inside to be safe and warm and well cared for and loved!

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You love playing with your toys and your kitty housemates. You have several spots you like to lay in around your home. You love to cuddle with your Purrrsons in their bed. You like getting lots of attention, and when you want more when you get it by howling! You are a great cat, and your Purrrson says he/she is lucky and glad to have brought you Home. No cat deserves to live outside, and you are much happier indoors. I'm also so glad you're an indoor kitty, nice and safe! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Momma, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and kitty housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 01-11-2022 at 12:42 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Magnificent Momma!

Meow, meow, Momma! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby girl

What a vision of feline purrfection you are, Momma! Your sparkling yellow eyes set against your sleeking and shiny, jet black coat is stunning! And how heart-melting is that look of wide-eyed wonder on your sweet face; all of your photos utterly swoon worthy! Consider me smitten, sweetheart!

Many thanks to your Mom for rescuing you, scooping you up and brining you indoors in your time of need, providing you with a safe, warm and comfy place to have your babies! And how quickly, how handily you settled into your new home following the birth of your kittens, learning to savor the carefree life of a pampered indoor kitty; playing with your toys and kitty siblings and cuddling with your humans; receiving all the love your heart can hold! Just as your Mom says, no kitty should be left outdoors to fend for her/himself, and we're so happy knowing that forever and always you will be safe, well cared for, provided with all the attention you so crave, all the love your heart can hold! And how lucky your humans are, having been so unexpectedly blessed with a fur baby as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you! As the saying goes, sometimes the best things in life come along when we least expect them and you, precious Momma, are living, loving proof of that!

Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, Momma...playing with your impressive stash of toys and spending fun time with your fur bros and sisters; napping in your giant pet bed...or crate, hehe; receiving tons of cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces by your wonderful family! Tons of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Momma, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to all of your dear fur sibbies too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Momma kitty in Iowa! Happy Cat of the Day!

You are a beautiful kitty lady! I like your black coat, which looks very soft to pet, and your sweet face! I too am smitten !

I would be glad to have a conversation with you about whatever you like, or to help you play with your favorite toys, or just to admire you! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Momma!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678