Thread: Precious Stella!

Precious Stella!

Greetings, Stella in Nickolaev, Ukraine! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to your proud human too! Nothing warms my hearr more than seeing a beautiful *senior* being crowned Cat of the Day, and how very deserving you are!

What a gorgeous Tabby girl you are, Stella! Your long, fluffy coat is so pretty, and how lovely are your big, green eyes! And at an amazing 18 years young, slowing down just a bit, it's no surprise to learn you prefer birdie watching, napping in the sunshine, eating and spending quiet time with your family to playing; living the life of leisure, your every whim catered to as only befits a Grande Dame of your stature And as per human, the passage of time has quieted your impressively loud meows! hehe

How very lucky your family is, Stella, having a fur baby, a 4 legged family member as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you in their lives; having known your love and devoted companionship these many years, with hopefully many more yet to come! It's no wonder your family adores you so very much, Stella. Inside and out you're as purrfect as they come!

I hope you're treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration, Stella...savoring all of your favorite foods: a nice bowl of milk and maybe some pork chops and potatoes, hehe; watching the birds and napping in your sunny window sill; chatting with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to everything your heart desires and more! Lots of love, genlte cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful senior Stella, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, Cat of a Lifetime!!!

Beautiful Stella!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Stella, you are precious indeed! What an absolutely beautiful lady you are, settled on your windowsill watching the birds. You look so very comfortable and content! Your long, fluffy, colorful fur is gorgeous and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big green eyes and long white whiskers. I wish I could reach through the screen and over the sea to Nickolaev, Ukraine to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved people will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You're a mature lady of 18 years, so regal, so noble. You're very beautiful, as the true lady you are. Your dear people hope you will stay healthy and keep going for many more years, and I hope that, too! You're a little cat, quite modest and shy. At your age you have slowed down somewhat, but you keep busy sleeping, eating, watching the birds through the windows. Your favorite places are on the armchair or on the windowsill. You shout when you're hungry, and your person wonders how this little, tiny cat can cry so loud! Your people let you do whatever you want, because they respect your age. You like to "speak," and when you're questioned, you answer or just say "Mew, mew, mew." You also snore quite loudly. They adore you, you're part of their family life! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Stella, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with a special serving of milk, cat food, fish, and some chops and potatoes!

Last edited by phesina; 01-09-2022 at 03:01 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery