Thread: Precious Chrissy!

Precious Chrissy!

Dearest Chrissy, a.k.a. Chris, what a precious kitty you are indeed! You're absolutely beautiful, a stunning brown Tabby lady with pale green eyes. My stunning brown Tabby lady with pale green eyes Tinker says "Hello, Meow!" Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. Your beauty shines through so well in them all, and how nice to see you with your young friend! And in that one of you rolling over with your mouth wide open, are you asking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Honeoye Falls, NY to rub your tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will rub that tum (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrsons-to-be found you about two years ago hanging around in the woods near their home. It took a while before you would trust them, but finally you did. Now you are HOME with them, safe and warm and comfortable and healthy! You're a Purrrfect fit with the family. You spend the winters indoors, and you venture outside in warmer weather but spend the nights in a comfortable place to sleep inside. You have the most delightful Purrrsonality. You bring countless smiles to your Purrrsons, and you're all so grateful you found each other! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Chrissy, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 01-19-2022 at 04:40 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Chrissy!!!

Greetings, Miss Chrissy, a.k.a. Chris! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful classic Mackrel Tabby girl you are, Chris! Looking at your family photos it's hard to imagine you were once homeless and hungry, ekeing out a life in the wild just trying to survive.

Thankfully your family came to your rescue in time, welcoming you into their home and hearts, providing you a warm, safe place to rest your weary bones! And though a bit timid at first, it wouldn't be long before you would come to trust your new family, and with the help of some hearty meals and some rest, not to mention lots of love, you soon blossomed into the healthy and happy, confidant and contented, much loved kitty we meet here today!

It took some time for her to trust us, but once she did, she fit into our family perfectly.
    We too are so thankful that you and your family found one another, Chris! No doubt you sensed something special about your family to be, that with them you would be safe, and what a purrfect match it turned out to be! How lucky your humans are, Chrissy, having been so unexpectedly blessed with a fur baby as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you! The smiles, love and joy your bring to their lives is truly a priceless gift!

Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, Chrissy...spending special time with your lovely, young skin sister; monitoring that tub drain, hehe; feasting on your fave foods and enjoying a nice, long nap; being loved and pampered to pieces by your entire family! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Chrissy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Happy and um, healthy! hehe

Family!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~