Thread: Sweet Butterscotch!

Sweet Butterscotch!

Congratulations, Sweet Butterscotch, on being POTD! You are soooo handsome, adorable, photogenic and well loved! We are so glad you were healthy at the pet store. (Sadly, the Petcos/Petsmarts in my area have many ill young cavies/gps that they buy from small pet mills, the manager told me all about the heartbreaking breeding/buying process.) We are so glad you have a wonderful home and lots of kale to enjoy! We've been adopting cavies/gps from shelters/Humane Societies for over 35 years and "we've never met a cavy/gp we didn't love," no matter what their personality - timid, outgoing, messy, tidy... They are all perfect and Heaven-sent. The only time we've noticed a "stinky" smell was when we adopted a cavy/gp from someone who didn't clean their cage for months (a sad, disgusting, inhumane, heartbreaking situation). Otherwise, all of our cavies have smelled so sweet! Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweet Butterscotch! XOXO

Our Adopted Cavies/GPs Fun Photo Web Site: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/

*Please Spread the Word ~ Opt to Adopt Homeless Pets (big -or- small) from Shelters/Humane Societies because ALL Pets Deserve Loving Fur-ever Homes (including seniors)*
    Last edited by CavyMom; 01-05-2022 at 10:10 PM.

Sweet Butterscotch!

Hi Butterscotch! Happy Pet of the Day to you, from everyone in this Guinea Pig loving home!

What a beautiful, adorable, sweet and snuggly furry confection you are, Butterscotch! Your photos are beyond heart-melting! Not intending to adopt a piggy that fateful day at Petco, it's easy to understand how your human simply couldn't resist bringing you home the moment she laid eyes on you, Butterscotch! (I've "been there!" lol)

How lucky your human is, having a fur baby as special as you, Butterscotch! Beautiful and packed with personality, just as sweet and loving as can be (not to mention well mannered!), your human truly hit the jackpot the day she/he welcomed you into her/his home and heart! I've been Mom to several pigs over the years so know first hand just how special you boys and girls are and in you your human has been blessed with the best...her/his Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

I definitely got lucky adopting him, he's the best and I love him very much
    Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweet baby girl...treated to extra floor time; tunneling into a big bag of yummy kale, lol; receiving bunches of cuddles and kisses, being loved and pampered to pieces! Much love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Butterscotch!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Butterscotch

Name:  gp.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  9.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You are a little cutie and Butterscotch
    is the perfect name for you.
    You do love food, especially kale.
    Celebrate your special day and many more

Dearest Butterscotch, what a darling, adorable young Guinea Pig you are! Your light-brown and white coat is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big dark eyes. You were an impulsive purchase for your dear person, and he/she cannot be more delighted! You have a loving and fun personality, and you make her/him smile with your antics. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Butterscotch, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all you family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with a special serving of kale!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery